Chapter 21

Sunghoon was still sleeping while I was reading my book

Sunghoon was still sleeping while I was reading my book. Two hour have passed since he fell asleep. I closed my book and stretched my neck, releasing the tension. I sighed and looked around the room.

There was a mini couch next to the bed and I longed to lay on it. I rubbed the back of my neck and looked away from the couch and around the room again, the book laying in my lap.

On his desk there was a small white bag. I recognized the jewelry brand. That's an expensive brand. I frowned. Did he get it for someone? A girl, perhaps? The top was still sealed. He hasn't told me about girl nowadays nor have I seen him talking to any. I looked away, deciding to ignore it. I cleared my throat and stretched my neck again.

Awful pain was present there. I stayed hunched for too long. I left my head back, my eyes closed.

Realization hit me and I opened my eyes, straightened my head up again. My brows knitting together. The jewelry in the bag was for me. The other day at the mall they were talking that the present he got me was expensive. Could it be for me?

I snorted at my ridiculous thoughts and shook my head. I put my hand on my mouth. What am I thinking? I got up and left my book on the chair.

I made sure Sunghoon was fine and walked downstairs. I realized I haven't even drank water since I was here. I poured myself some and drank it in a go, relieving my thirst. I took an apple out of the grocery bag I brought and took a bite, surveying the taste. I sighed and looked ahead of me, getting lost in my thoughts again.

Sunghoon's

I woke up with a slight pain in my head. I got up and looked around. Nabi wasn't in the chair already and only her book and bag were there.

I looked at the book. Twisted games. Interesting.

I got up and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I was shirtless. I widened my eyes. I took my shirt off? I probably made her uncomftarble. I rubbed my temples.

Memories from earlier crept into my mind. A soft hand brushing away strand of hair off my face. The same hand touching my forehead. Damp towel going on my forehead and cheeks and...my torso. Soft lips touching my forehead.

I shook these thoughts away and put on a shirt. Right before I walked out, I saw the jewelry bag I didn't put away.

Fuck.

I hope she didn't see it. How could I be so stupid? I gritted my teeth and I hid it. I went downstairs. Nabi was on the sink, washing dishes.

"Hey." I said and made my way to her.

"Hi, you're awake?" She turned her head towards me. I nodded and stopped next to her. Her hair wasn't down on her face anymore. The upper half was put up and two strands were framing on her face. She looked so pretty. "How are you feeling?" She stopped the water and dried her hands with a towel.