Chapter 13

Nabi's POV

Nabi's POV

Sunghoon exited the room. I took my phone and dialed Jake's number.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Jake!"

"Hey, what's up?" He asked back

"I have to tell you something really important when I get back."

"Umm, okay? Is everything alright."

"No, but I'll tell you in person, later. We are in the hospital now." I declined the call before he could say anything else. I didn't know what to feel. Relieved that I'll finally tell someone or anxious. I kept it for so long. Just the thought of telling it to someone overwhelms me.

Sunghoon came back and we talked about some stuff. After 45 minutes maybe, we were free to go. The doctor told me what I have to do and what medicine I have to buy. Sunghoon stopped to a pharmacy so I could buy the medicine. Just when I was about to exit he stopped me

"Wait! I'm going to go. You are still weak." He said and was also about to exit.

"Sunghoon, I'm sure I'm going to be alright. I'm not a baby." He looked me with a You sure? eyes and I simply nodded. I went and bought whatever I needed.

Then he drove to my house. The closer we were getting the more anxious I was becoming. I checked my pulse. Sunghoon glanced at me.

"Don't worry everything's going to be alright." He parked in front of the house and we both came out.

"I'm just going to go upstairs to take my stuff and leave okay?" I nodded. I did the pin and was about to open the door. My heartbeat quickened but assured myself everything's going to be fine. I opened the door.

"Oh my god, I was so worried." He started walking to me with, but his steps halted the moment he spotted the blood stain on my hoodie. His expression turned to an extremely worried one. Sunghoon quickly went upstairs and took his stuff. He walked to the door and opened it. Before he left he turned to me.

"Remember, it's going to be alright. Bye!" I smiled and nodded to him before he left. I turned to Jake again.

"Let's sit down." I said. He sat facing me expecting me to speak.

"Whatever it is you can tell me." I sighed heavily. Tears started to form in my eyes again. I unzipped my hoodie and took it off while looking down. I placed it on my lap. My scars were exposed. Jake looked down to them and his expression dropped even more. He took the left arm with the stiches and observed it. I sobbed silently into the palm of my other hand. Without saying a word, he pulled my hand off my face. He looked at me with sad eyes and just pulled me for a hug. I hugged him back and kept crying.

"Why didn't you tell me?" His voice was shaky. I couldn't utter a word. I pulled back.

"Be-because I was afraid you're going to be mad." I wiped my tears with the back of my hand.