Chapter 1

Nabi's POV

Nabi's POV

Today is another annoying day from my life. I was lying in my bed looking at the white celling. In my head was lingering the thought of my guy best friend – Jihoon again.

The sadness filled my heart again by the thought of him. It's been 2 years but I can't seem to forget him. My love for him was just too strong. My eyes watered and not so long after that tears started falling.

"Nabi, come eat breakfast!" I heard someone knocking on my door. It was my Mom.

"I'm not hungry" I said and then sighed. I don't eat breakfast at home and my parents think i eat at school.

 I remembered I have school in half an hour and got up. I checked myself in the mirror and saw all the cuts on my body. I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and my face.

Then I picked up some black sweatpants and black hoodie and wore them. My hair was in a messy bun. I picked my backpack and headed downstairs. There I saw that my brother was ready too.

"You coming Jake?" I said with my blank expression. 

They tranferred me to the same collage as him which is kind of cool because no one knows me there unless him.

"Coming!" He said while taking his backpack and walking to me. We both headed out

"How are you feeling today?" He asked me while we were walking

"The same as everyday" He sighed. I took my airpods from my pocked and listened to music with my hood on so people won't see me. The rest of the school day went surprisingly okay.

***

After school I walked home. I haven't eaten the whole day, but I just don't feel hungry. I got home and went straight to my room to take a shower.

I remembered that tomorrow is my dad's birthday and people are going to come home for the party. I cursed under my breath. I hate crowds of people so much. After I took a shower I wore my pajamas and went straight to bed, but i couldn't fall asleep so i ended up watching on my phone till 5am maybe. 

Sunghoon's POV

*13:34*

I was heading to the school café with my best friend – Jake.

"Hey, bro! Are you free tomorrow?" Jake asked all of a sudden

"Yeah, why?"

"You, your mom and her husband are invited to my dad's birthday tomorrow"

"Really, and them?"

"I know you are not really close with both with them, but my parents really want to meet them."

"Okay, I'll tell her" I said and sighed. I really don't like my mother. I know it may sound weird, but it's true.

She doesn't really care about me, but my dad decided that his priority is to live with another woman and leave me with my mom.