Chapter 34

Sunghoon's

Sunghoon's

The drive to the avenue was around 30 minutes and Nabi and I almost didn't say anything. I was beyond happy to even have her next to me after my worries she won't agree to come. I was so anxious, driving and biting my lip. If Nabi wasn't with me, I would've gotten an anxiety attack by now. Her presence calmed me, even without words, it was enough.

I pulled up into the parking lot and found a spot. Nabi got her stuff ready and fixed something on her dress. I sighed and glanced at her.

"It's gonna be fine." She muttered and held my one hand. I smiled and opened the car door. I ran to the other side and opened the door for her. She thanked me and got out in all of her glory. The chains on the back of the dress reflecting the sun that was near setting together with her butterfly necklace.

"Let's go." She said and walked ahead.

"I just have to take something from the trunk and I'm coming." I said and she went ahead. I took out a small, fake red rose and put it next to the napkin with the butterfly embroidered. I put my hand in the pocket of my coat and took out the rings. I sighed and closed my eyes before putting it back in.

"Oh, no." I heard Nabi's voice and turned around.

"What?" I went to her and saw her looking at the grass that was right before we get to the entrance.

"There is grass here and I can't walk on it because of the heels, we'll have to enter from somewhere else." She frowned and looked at the thin heel. I squatted down a little bit and lifted her up in bridal style. She gasped and put her arms around my neck. I held her easily in my arms and started walking while holding her. I spared a glance at her to see she was looking at the opposite direction, her neck and the tips of her ear were red. I grinned.

We approached the entrance and I put her down.

"Thank you." She muttered, not looking at me while fixing her dress.

"Everything, my lady." I said and she froze, her eyes widening. I grinned and she blushed again. I looked away from her with a grin on my face. I locked hands with Nabi and we strode to the usher. The man smiled at us. It was an unknown man so I assumed he's from Soo ah's family.

"Hello, nice to see you here. I guess you are the groom's son. Park Sunghoon?" I nodded. "Okay and the lovely lady?" He asked looking down at his list.

"Sim Nabi, I'm his date." She said, holding her purse. I looked at her side profile.

How much I wanted to hear his girlfriend.

She sensed I was looking at her and turned her head towards me and smiled, her eyes closing. I let a small smile graze my lips.

"Okay, you Mr. Park can go see the bride before the ceremony and the pretty lady can follow the lady right there with the suit." He said and pointed to a woman. I looked at Nabi.