Chapter 7

Sunghoon's POV

Sunghoon's POV

There was no one home, when I arrived. I guess they were still at work, or out on a date.

I wasn't feeling really hungry, I just drank a glass of water and went into my room upstairs. I changed into sweatpants and a white T-shirt, opened my phone and started scrolling through Instagram.

It has been around hour and a half since I got home. As I was peacefully watching something on my phone, someone stormed into my room. I looked up and saw my mom's husband, still in his work clothes. I looked at him blankly.

"Don't you know how to knock?" I asked and went to my desk to take my laptop.

"Me and your mother are going out after a while, don't do anything stupid." What he said witch pissed me off and I looked at him weirdly.

"And why would I listen to you?"

"Because I'm your step-father! You have to listen to me." Aishh, so annoying.

"Who said that?" I asked and rolled my eyes

"Yah, why do you disrespect me like this, you..." I was just looking at him with no emotion.

"Sweetheart! Are you coming?" I heard my mother say from downstairs.

"Coming, sweetie!" He said and dead glared at me while I did the same.

After I heard the car outside go, I sighed annoyed. That bastard ruined my whole mood. I wore my outside clothes again and quickly left the house.

I drove to the nearest bar. As I was exiting the car, I saw a really familiar man walking with a woman next to him. They were both smiling.

I just sat there staring at them, too stunned to move. As they were passing by, he looked at me and his eyes widened.

"Oh my god! Sunghoon? Is that you, son? He asked, and they approached me.

"Hi, dad!" I said and he pulled me for a hug.

"You've changed a lot since I last saw you." Him and my so called mom divorced like 8 years ago and I haven't seen him from around a year. I was angry at him for leaving and I still kinda am.

"Oh, I forgot. This is my wife – Soo ah." I bowed politely and shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Sunghoon." I said and bowed again. She doesn't look like a bad person. As I was observing her I saw that her tummy was pretty big and her one hand was supporting it. No way.

"Wait, are you..." I asked shocked.

"Yes, in the third week of the sixth month already." Dad said and caressed her tummy, while I was sitting there shocked.

"Well, I don't know what else to say unless – congratulations." I said and smiled a bit. I am happy that he is happy, but it's still weird and I have this feeling of anger inside of me.