Chapter 9

Nabi's POV

Nabi's POV

My first class already started. I was taking notes in my notebook. Surpassingly I got the best sleep I've gotten in a very long time yesterday, despite the late coffee that I drank and the nap. I can't believe I fell asleep while studying. Sunghoon must've been tired too yesterday but he didn't wake me up, because my dumbass fell asleep on the table. I lifted my gaze from the notebook and started looking around the classroom. I didn't spot Sunghoon, but I saw one of Jake's friends. Jay, I think was his name. He is popular around the girls in school because of his wealthy background and breathtaking looks. They are always stalking him and leaving gifts in his locker. At least three girls confess to him weekly, but he always rejects them. I haven't seen him with a girl since I'm at that school. I snapped out of my thoughts and focused on my class again.

***

Couple more classes ended and it was lunch break now. Not much of an appetite today, but an ice tea will do. I sat in the classroom for my next class. I wasn't in the mood for music, so I just read on my phone. There were couple other students in the room, talking. Overall it was quiet. The only noise interrupting the peaceful ambience were the whispers and giggles of the three girls in front of me. They weren't really a problem to me so I just ignored them. Not to be nosy or anything, but I was kinda curious what they are blushing and giggling over. I started listening to them, but couldn't hear much. I heard they were talking about boys.

What else could they be blushing about?

"He is so handsome. Look." One of the girls said and showed her phone to the girl next to her. She looked at it and her jaw dropped from the shock. She covered her face and started giggling. Who could that be? Just when I was about to peek at her phone I immediately stopped myself.

Nabi, no! Stop. This is not good...

...But I guess it won't hurt anyone.

I peeked at the girl's phone and my eyes widened and I just plastered a disgusted look on my face. The boy on the picture was Jake. I didn't know girls find him handsome. I took a sip of my drink and decided It's better to mind my business. More students were walking into the classroom. Minutes before the class was about to start I saw Jake entering. The girls in front me freaked out the second they saw him. I just threw the disgusted look on my face again. He came to my seat. The girls started giving me death stares the moment they saw me with him.

"What's with the face?" He asked me and looked around.

"Nothing, I'm just disgusted in some girls' taste in men." He frowned and shook it off.

"Anyway, I was passing by and remembered I had to tell you a message from Sunghoon. He said to meet him at the library after classes today." We don't have any classes together for the rest of the day, but I guess he forgot to tell me.

"Just tell me if you know till when he has classes because I finish early today."

"We have the last class together sooo...till 16:10"