Dress

"Oh god!" Bongbong gasped the moment he saw the sentimental pickup a few walks away from where they are. It has a tent on it.

Leni chuckled. "Kit helped me assemble it. Ganito daw kayo pag nag cacamping minsan."

He nodded. "You really surprised me tonight."

She giggled. "Wait till you see inside."

She held his hand and walked towards the pickup. He beamed the moment they went inside— he remembered how she surprised him during father's day, the day when they had their private sex reveal.

"This is cozy." He uttered, kissing her cheek.

She giggled. "You like it?"

He nodded. "Kahit saan basta kasama ka."

Her eyes sparkled.

She then arranged the food she brought. Over dinner, she told him how she planned the whole surprise. She said she asked help from his staff regarding his schedule and the setup and their friends Kit and Risa for the tent pitching and food. The moment she read his letter, she knew she will not leave him.

"Thank you for this, ba. I really appreciate you." He kissed her.

She handed him his glass of wine and smiled sweetly. "You deserve this, daddy. Thank you for everything you've done for me and Cookie. Alam kong magiging mabuti kang ama sa mga magiging anak natin."

"Leni—"

She cut him off. "I'm ready, Bong."

He frowned.

"When we visited the foundation, ang sabi saakin ni Baby gusto mo daw magkaanak ulit, pero sabi mo rin na walang kang choice kundi maghintay kung kailan ako magiging ready magbuntis ulit." She narrated.

He remembered him saying that before.

She removed his wine glass and cupped his face. "I'm ready, Bong. I'm ready to give you my wild, ready to give you a child. I'm all yours, Mahal ko."

He kissed her forehead before kissing her passionately. She opened her mouth to give him all the access. She then felt him unbuttoning her top then ushering her to lie down. When she was lying down, he unbuttoned her pants and took it off leaving her underwear. He kissed her once again.

"Uggghh!" She moaned loudly when she felt him unclasped her bra and removed it completely. He just know his way to her body.

She then helped him with his suit and long sleeves. He willingly unbuckled his belt and removed his pants. She smirked as she held his manliness with his underwear on.

"Tanggalin natin?" He whispered seductively as he held the garter of her underwear.

She nodded. "Yes daddy."

He smirked and slowly removed her underwear. His fingers automatically touched her down there. She bit her lips. He slowly massaged her clit, rubbing the tip of his fingers.

"Uggghh daddyyy!" She buried her head on the pillow due to extreme pleasure.

"You like it baby?" He whispered as he kissed her neck.

"Hmm ye— yes hmm yes daddy!" She was struggling in pleasure.

"You're ready na talaga." He said before slowly removing his underwear. He then went on top of her. She automatically spread her legs.

"Hmmm" she moaned after feeling his bulge.

He kissed her once again, from her lips to her neck, sucking her nipples, then going down. He paused when he felt her scar on her stomach.