End Game

Leni was hungry so she went to the kitchen. She got some bread and searched the fridge for some ingredients. She then unconsciously checked the freezer and saw the ice cream, the ones she used to crave when she was pregnant, almost empty now.

Ang bilis naman yata maubos nito? Araw-araw ba sya kumakain ng ice cream?

She has so many questions unanswered. She probably wouldn't know the answers unless she make peace with her husband.

"Hi Ma'am!" A familiar voice interrupted Leni's thoughts.

"Cha!" Leni was happy to see Charity.

"Yan lang breakfast mo maam? Hindi nagluto si boss?" Cha saw the wheat bread Leni was holding.

Leni nodded. "Hindi na ako kumakain ng breakfast eh. Sanay na ako sa tinapay tinapay lang."

Cha nodded. "Naku maam! Pag natikman mo luto ni boss siguradong gugustuhin nyo ulit mag breakfast."

Leni smirked. "Sus! Baka until now sunog pa rin ang bawang ng garlic rice nun!"

Cha laughed. "Nung una maam talagang madami-daming bawang din ang nai-sacrifice bago nya na perfect yung garlic rice. Pero ngayon magaling na yun mag garlic rice. Madalas na yun sa kitchen eh."

Leni flashed a small smile. She actually observed Bongbong spends a lot of time in the kitchen.

"Sya nga pala, may lakad kayo today? Sunday ngayon ah?" Leni diverted the topic.

"Ay yes maam, may pupuntahan kami today ni Boss. Sunday po today eh. Hindi nagsabi sainyo si boss?" Cha was confused.

Leni shook her head slowly. "Wala naman sya nasabi saakin."

"Charity? Are you there?" They both heard Bongbong's voice.

"Kitchen po boss." Cha answered.

"Let's go?" Bongbong then saw Leni preparing a sandwich. "Hi! Sorry hindi na ako nakapagluto ng breakfast. Magpadeliver nalang ako ng breakfast mo, do you like?" He held his phone.

"Huwag na." Leni replied.

"Aww" Cha closed her one eye, acting like she's been hurt. She avoided to make it too obvious. Bongbong was shut off again by Leni.

"Ohh okay. Um sige alis na kami. Message me nalang once may kailangan ka." Bongbong smiled.

Leni didn't bother to answer.

"Bye maam!" Cha waved a bit.

Leni nodded. Cha went out first.

Bongbong looked at Leni for the last time before he turned around. "Bye! I love you!"

---

They all flew to Amanpulo for Irene and Greggy's gender reveal party. Family and close friends were all invited. They are all wearing different shades of blue and pink— depending which sex they are side on.

Aimee was wearing a baby pink dress which matches Imelda, it made Imee's eyes roll. "Mag nanay nga kayo!" She was wearing a royal blue summer dress.

"Ito na kakampi ko!" Imee shouted the moment Bongbong arrived wearing his white and blue striped polo. Both him and Imee were team blue.

They laughed.

"Where's Leni?" Irene, who's wearing white alongside Greggy, asked.

"I'm here!" They all turned around to find that voice. They saw Leni wearing a fuchsia pink floor length dress.

Bongbong's world slowed down as he watched her walked towards their direction. He will never fall out of love with her.

"Ganda mo ate!!!" Aimee shrieked in excitement.