All Of The Girls You Loved Before

"I love you!" Bongbong shouted after scoring three points. He blew a kiss towards Leni's direction who's on the bench watching with Risa, Imee, Irene, and Aimee. Leni giggled as she blew a kiss for him as well.

After 4 quarters, Bongbong's team won 98-86. Everyone was cheering after the game. It symbolizes the end of all the sporting events.

Bongbong was asked to give a short message after the awarding. "Thank you to everyone for all your support. I would like to thank my lovely wife for being so supportive. You and Cookie are my lucky charm, baba. I love you." Everyone cheered. Leni was just smiling from ear to ear while taking a video. "To my sisters who are all here today, thank you also. And to everyone who watched tonight, maraming salamat. We'll see each other tomorrow night for the awarding and socials night."

Everyone cheered after his message. He ran towards Leni's direction and carried her a bit.

"Daddy, ano ka ba!" Leni laughed. "Mahihilo si Cookie."

"Sorry." He laughed and put her down. "I'm so happy, ba!"

She smiled. "I'm so proud of you, daddy."

He kissed her. "I love you."

She kissed him back.

They were invited for some photo ops. Leni was so proud of him that she took pictures and videos by herself. Bongbong asked Leni for a picture after he wore the same jersey that she's wearing.

"So ano, dinner tayo mamaya? Early celebration na

"So ano, dinner tayo mamaya? Early celebration na." Win suggested after the photo op.

"Pwede naman. Libre ko na dinner." Bongbong committed.

"Pati drinks pare libre mo na rin." Chiz followed.

"Sure! No problem, pare." Bongbong said. "Kaya lang papaalam muna ako kay Leni."

The boys laughed. "Tanggal angas ka talaga pagdating kay Leni." Win half joked.

"Baka palayasin ako sa bahay pare. Mahirap na." Bongbong laughed. "Saka di yun nakakatulog pag wala pa ako."

"Anong meron?" Leni interrupted the boys, she came back with Risa after some photo op.

"Ba, gusto mo mag dinner?" Bongbong held her through her shoulder.

Leni nodded. "Pwede naman."

"Um pwede ba akong uminom after?" He asked.

Leni nodded. "Okay."

"Okay? As in okay? Payag ka?" Bongbong cannot believe it.

She nodded. "Basta uuwi tayo before mag 12 midnight."

He nodded. "Okay, boss."

They soon prepared to get going. Charity immediately reserved a table for them. Bongbong excused himself for a quick shower so Leni accompanied him to assist him with his needs.