Space for Cookie

A/N: Follow me on Twitter @vmommy71 and @amasterm1ind for updates regarding our newest book called Mastermind. This will be a collaboration between me and my dear friend moniqueph

You may also join our twitter space and share your thoughts and ask questions regarding the Bong x Leni stories you're reading. Let's interact real time!

---

"Bakit hindi mo sinabi na birthday mo pala next week?" Bongbong asked the moment they settled inside his private plane. Family reunion is over so they needed to go back to their lives.

She shrugged and stared outside the window. She can see the clouds and the sunny weather. "There's nothing to tell." She almost whispered.

He frowned. "Do you want to throw a party? Vacation abroad? Or party abroad tapos diretso vacation tayo?"

She finally looked at him. "You know that I don't like any of that."

He shrugged. "I know. Just wanted to get your attention."

She shook her head in disbelief. "I just want it quiet."

He nodded and think for a second. She went back to looking outside.

"Do you want to have dinner sa yacht? Or let's spend a week in Bali? Banwa? Seychelles?" He offered .

She frowned at him. "Bong!"

He chuckled. "Sorry na! Ikaw kasi eh. Parang hindi ka interesado sa sarili mong birthday."

"Hindi talaga ako interesado." She uttered. He was surprised with how serious she was. "I— I just want it quiet, Ferdinand, please. Birthdays are just days like any other day, if you don't like it, don't celebrate it."

"But—"

She cut him off. "Just forget about my birthday."

---

Charity was just observing her bosses during the entire plane ride. She saw how silent Leni was ever since her birthday was brought up then, she saw how curious and guilty Bongbong was after bringing up the birthday topic. Cha became curious about it as well.

Manong Rey was there together with some guards and staff the moment the private plane landed in Manila. They immediately carry the luggage of their bosses up to the customized van. Bongbong surprisingly intertwined his fingers with Leni's as the went down. She didn't protest at all. He assisted her in entering their van before he occupied the seat beside her. Cha went occupied the seat at the back.

"I'm sorry." He whispered but loud enough for her to hear.

She sighed and looked at him. "I'm sorry too. I didn't mean to raise my voice kanina."

He nodded. "It's okay, baba."

She smiled and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

Cha frowned. Bakeet kailangan maghalikan eh mgbabati lang naman?! Lord, why?!!

Few minutes later and they have finally arrived at their condominium building. Manong Rey parked at the VIP parking while Charity helped her boses to get down the vehicle. She also proceeded to the elevator first.

"Ba, I have a surprise pala for you." Bongbong said as Charity unlocked their unit.

Leni frowned. "Ano?"

He smiled. They entered their unit and drop theirs bags. He didn't let go of her hand as he lead her into their bedroom. Leni's frowning face turned into awe and fascination. "My bed is gone?"