Viber, Champagne, Marriage

Leni arrived entered the faculty room and went straight to her desk. She saw Risa who's been tapping continuously on her phone. "Ris!" She called.

Risa looked up. "Ay ha? Nandyan ka na pala. May sinasabi ka ba?"

Leni frowned. Her friend looked disoriented. "Anyare sayo? Kakasahod palang naman pero para kang nautangan agad." She chuckled.

Risa sighed. "3 days na kasing di nagpaparamdam yung kachat ko sa viber."

Leni smirked. "Alin ba yan? Yung nakilala mo sa tinder?"

Risa nodded.

Leni chuckled. "Wow ha! Upgraded na kayo, nasa viber na kayo nag uusap."

Risa rolled her eyes. "Kainis ka naman eh. Di ka nakakatulong. Sad nga ako."

Leni sighed. "Baka naman busy lang sa work? Ano ba work nyan? Tignan ko nga picture."

"Legal officer sya." Risa said and show Leni the picture of the guy.

Leni nodded as she look closely, "Gwapo naman in fairness. Pero bakit hindi na sya nag memessage? Nag-away ba kayo?"

Risa shook her head. "Hindi naman kami nag away. Wala lang basta nung isang araw sabi nya saakin may trip daw sya abroad. Tapos after nun, hindi na sya nag message. Na ghost na yata ako." She was even more devastated with the realization.

Leni sighed. "Malay mo naman busy lang talaga?" She wanted to comfort her friend. It's the first time she saw her like that. "Pero if hindi na talaga, just accept it. Move on."

---

Bongbong walked towards the door of their mansion with Leni who's fingers are intertwined with his. They decided to visit the Marcos mansion before going to their trip for Leni's birthday.

The couple frowned upon hearing loud sobs and voices inside their house. Bongbong knew it's Aimee. They went inside and witnessed Irene supporting Aimee as she cried so loud in front of their Mom.

"What's happening?" Bongbong asked making everybody stopped. "Aimee, what happened to you?"

"Kuya!" Aimee ran to her brother and hugged him tight. She sobbed. He hugged her back.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Pagsabihan mo yan kapatid mo, Bongbong ha!" Imelda was furious. "She want to get married to that John! Jusko baka nga walang mapakain yun sa'yo Aimee! Bakit ka sasama dun?!"

"I love him, Mom!" Aimee rebutted. "I want to be with him. I wanna get married to him."

"I will not allow it!" Imelda exclaimed. "Ilang beses ko sinabi sa'yo, una palang that I don't want that guy!"

Bongbong sighed. He knew how much his Mom hates Aimee's boyfriend. John is a musician too just like Aimee, he's a band vocalist. Aimee first introduced John to them a year ago when she brought him over family gathering. Imelda never liked John because he "doesn't have an actual job and he doesn't fit to our world" as she described him. Aimee's siblings didn't like him either, but they respect Aimee's decision and let her decide for herself. "Ma, it's okay. Just calm down. I'll handle this."

Imelda shook her head in disappointment. "Kausapin nyo yang kapatid nyo." She walked away.

Bongbong led Aimee to their couch and started talking together with Irene and Leni. They initially consoled the youngest Marcos before making clear things to her. Bongbong being their Kuya and the first to get married shared a lot of advices to Aimee. He loved his little sister so much that he will protect her with all that he can so that she'll be in no pain.