End of Forever

A/N: I usually get my titles from TS songs/lyrics, baka kasi nag wowonder kayo. If you're a swiftie like me, alam nyo na agad kung ano reference ng mga sinusulat ko. Also, palagi akong may mga hints or easter eggs sa twitter.

---

Leni wanted to wake up from the worst nightmare she had to date. It's been two days since Louise came up to their doorstep telling them she's pregnant with Bongbong. She wanted to get angry, wanted to bawl, shout, and blame him for causing this pain to her but she just can't. Their situation was practically draining her. She can't even look at him in the eye.

"Baba, let's talk, please." Bongbong whispered as he hugged her through her waist. They're still sleeping in one bed but she's always turning away from him.

"Matulog na tayo." She answered, shutting him off.

He sighed. He tried to woo her every single minute but she's too silent. She never talk to him. "I'm sorry, Len. I'm sorry for hurting you. Sorry for hurting our Cookie."

She heard him sniffing. She slowly turned to face him. "After we got married in the US, I saw you with Louise."

He was shocked to know that information. He didn't have a clue.

"I was with Migz that time. Nadaanan namin kayo sa isang cafe. That was the first time I saw her, and even if I don't know what she look like, alam ko na agad na sya yung Louise na nakwento mo the night we met at the bar." She continued.

He didn't know where she's going with that story.

"You look happy together." Tears formed in her eyes upon recalling that moment. "That was the first time I saw you smile after we got married, after you knew about me and Cookie. But you know what, a part of me died that day."

His heart broke upon hearing that.

"Kaya after nun, nagbalot na ako ng mga gamit ko and decided to go  back here. Hinayaan na kita sa US with Louise. Naalala ko, nakwento ko kay Risa yung nangyari and sabi ko sobrang sakit pala makita mo yung taong gusto mo, may gustong iba." She said. "But I cannot complain kasi kasal na tayo eh, may anak na tayo tapos our families are in good terms naman so I endured. Lahat ng mga sinabi mo, lahat ng pagbabalewala mo, tiniis ko yun lahat kasi asawa kita. Kasi ikaw ang tatay ng anak ko. Kasi gusto kong gustuhin ka. Kasi gusto kita, and I want to spend my remaining years with you."

He hugged her closer as she burst in tears.

"Kaya kahit alam kong may mahal kang iba, ginawa ko yung lahat para gustuhin mo din ako. Gusto kong gustuhin mo rin ako sa buhay mo. Kaya kahit alam kong may nangyayari pa rin sainyo ni Louise habang nasa US kayo, nag tiis pa rin ako. Kahit ang sakit sakit isipin na may iba kang kasama, nag tiis pa rin ako." She cried. "I waited for you to come home to me, Bong."

He sniffed along with her. He didn't realize how she had loved him for so long.

"I endured for so long, Bong!" She cried hard, punching his chest repeatedly. "Tapos ito na naman tayo, sinasaktan mo na naman ako!"

He just let her cry and release the emotion she's been feeling since the news broke out. He knew how hard it is for her to show any emotions so, he gave her the space and chance to vent out.

"Ang sakit sakit na Bong!" She almost whispered after her cry subsided. She was drained already from all the crying she did.

Leni was devastated by the news. She didn't know how to handle their situation, but she just confirmed that the baby growing inside Louise's womb was conceived during the time she saw them in a US based coffee shop. That was days after their first wedding. She just confirmed that Bongbong and Louise spent some steamy nights together bringing them a child.