You Are In Love

A/N: Italicized words are song lyrics.

---

Batanes, Philippines

One look, dark room
Meant just for you
Time moved too fast
You play it back

The music started playing, entourage started moving as well. Bongbong looked at his side and stared at Leni for a while, she's wearing a mauve gown and light makeup, her eyes were sparkling as she watched the ceremony commenced, he stared how her lips formed a smile and how her hair dances gracefully as the wind touches. Indeed, he is in love.

Buttons on a coat
Light-hearted joke
No proof, not much
But you saw enough

The organizers signaled Bongbong and Leni that it's their turn to walk down the aisle. Bongbong offered his arm, they both looked at each other. He saw how she swallowed a lump on her throat before putting her hand over his arm. They soon started to walk.

Small talk, he drives
Coffee at midnight
The light reflects
The chain on your neck
He says, "Look up"
And your shoulders brush
No proof, one touch
But you felt enough

Leni wanted to melt in that instance. She never knew that she can feel those butterflies once again just by walking side by side with him, just by merely touching him. She then recalled the times she got married, the first time was heartbreaking, but the second one was the best. It was one for the books. She looked at the calm sea and recalled how she walked down the aisle with that view. They soon parted ways after reaching the altar.

You can hear it in the silence, silence, you
You can feel it on the way home, way home, you
You can see it with the lights out, lights out
You are in love, true love
You are in love

Charity started to walk slowly as she watched the love of her life waits for her at the finish line. Everyone was a total blur, she can only see DJ standing there, crying. She can't believe that she's gonna spend the rest of her life with him.

You can hear it in the silence, silence, you
You can feel it on the way home, way home, you
You can see it with the lights out, lights out
You are in love, true love

"Hi!" Cha almost whispered the moment she held DJ's hand. They're both sobbing.

DJ hugged her tightly. Their last hug as boyfriend and girlfriend.

"I, Daniel John Miranda, take you, Charity Jessa Guinto, for my lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." DJ looked at Cha's eyes as he say those words.

"I, Charity Jessa Guinto, take you, Daniel John Miranda, for my lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." Charity said as the winds perfectly sway her veil.

Bongbong looked at Leni who's smiling from ear to ear as she watched Charity marry the love of her life. He's happy to see her happy. It's enough for him.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife." The priest declared. "You may now kiss your bride."

DJ excitedly lift Cha's veil, "Oh god! This is happening!" He said before he leaned to give her the sweetest kiss.