How You Get the Girl

Charity went inside her boss' condo two weeks after he was out of office. She was confused when she  heard no one. She went to the kitchen hoping to see Leni but there's no one. She unlocked her phone to call her boss.

Ringing...

While she was waiting for Bongbong to pick up, she walked near the couple's bedroom, leaned a bit on the door.

"Ugh daddy please!!!"

Charity was stoned after hearing that. It was Leni moaning so loud inside the bedroom. She suddenly heard the heavy breathing, echoing moans, skin tapping, and the exchange of dirty talks and nicknames. God! I don't want to hear this! She screamed inside her head and hurriedly went inside the kitchen again to drink sine cold water. She breathed heavily. Hearing their sex in the morning isn't part of my job, my god!

An hour later, Charity heard her phone rang. She immediately picked it up after seeing Bongbong's name. "Hello, boss?"

"You called?"

"Um yes po boss kanina pagpasok ko dyan sa bahay nyo. Kaya lang wala po kayo."

"Ohh kakagising lang namin ni Leni eh. Where are you now? Kunin mo na mga gamit ko dito para makapunta na tayo sa office."

"Paakyat na po ulit boss. Nandito lang po sa lobby."

Call ended.

When Cha reached the penthouse, she breathed heavily before she pressed the door bell. Leni opened the door for her.

"Hi, Cha!" Leni was all smiles.

"Good morning, maam!" Cha greeted awkwardly.

"Nagbibihis lang boss mo sandali lang." Leni said. Cha just nodded and silently gathered Bongbong's stuff.

"Gusto mo mag breakfast?" Leni asked.

Cha shook her head. "Busog na po ako maam. Kumain po ako kanina sa bahay, nagluto po si DJ."

Leni nodded. "Ohh sana all!"

They chuckled. Cha lied. She didn't ate breakfast yet, she just lost her appetite after hearing Bongbong and Leni's morning fun.

"Ba? Patulong naman sa necktie!" Bongbong called from the bedroom.

"Dito ka na! Nandito na si Cha." Leni answered.

The door swung open revealing Bongbong who's already in his outfit minus the tie.

"Morning, boss!" Cha greeted.

He nodded.

He walked towards Leni and give her the tie he's holding. She grabbed it then started to tie around his neck neatly. She then assisted him as he wore his suit. She made sure that his hair was neatly waxed and his clothes were pressed.

"Thanks, ba." He gave her a smack on her lips making her smile.

Cha suddenly recalled what she heard earlier after seeing them kissed in front of her. She couldn't take it off of her mind, she's imagining things now.

---

"What are you wearing?" Irene exclaimed the moment she saw her brother's ring finger.

"It's cute right?" Bongbong showed his hand.

Aimee beamed. "Yeah it's cute kuya. Galing yan sa Seychelles?"

He nodded. "It's our wedding ring."

Irene and Aimee were both surprised. "You got married again?" Irene exclaimed.