Cookie

"Amoy alak ka! Maligo ka na nga." Leni frowned at Bongbong the moment they reached their house back in Naga. They were already inside her room, Leni unpacking his luggage while he was giving her small kisses on her face.

He chuckled. "Kanina hindi ka naman nag complain. Ikaw pa nga humalik saakin."

She glared at him. "Maligo ka na para makapagpahinga na tayo."

He held her close to his body. "Ayaw ko pa magpahinga." He whispered.

She clicked her tongue and get away with him. "Maligo ka na, Ferdinand! Isa!"

He surrendered and get his towel quickly. "Okay okay, ito na po boss! Maliligo na."

She smirked as she shook her head. "Kulit!"

He spent his time inside the shower while Leni finished unpacking his stuff and fixing their room. She then went out only to found Charity and Malou chatting while having coffee.

"Kanina pa kayo?" Leni asked. She peeked at Malou's mug. "Hindi kayo nagsabi na magkakape kayo."

"Akala kasi namin busy ka kay Kuya Bong." Malou teased. Charity teased her too.

"Busy nga, inayos ko mga gamit nya." Leni said.

"Wow! Thank you maam!" Cha beamed. Usually, she's the one who's doing the unpacking. "Buti nalang nag-asawa na si Boss."

Leni laughed. "Ewan ko sayo, Cha. Magkakape nga ako." She proceeded to get a cup.

"Maam, bawal ka po magkape." Cha said. Leni frowned at her. "Mapapagalitan po ako ni boss. Mag gatas ka nalang maam."

"Ang OA naman ng boss mo." Leni rolled her eyes. "Talo nya pa OB ko."

Malou and Charity laugh. Leni put down the cup and just sat beside Cha. She get some chips too.

"Len?" They heard Bongbong. He was going down the stairs looking for his wife. "Len?"

Leni was watching him. "Kitchen."

He went to the kitchen, he saw Leni, Charity, and Malou having some snacks. "Bakit?" Leni asked.

"Tulog na tayo." He said.

"Sige." She immediately stood up and get some chips for the last time. "Tara." She crunched the chips om her mouth. "Good night, guys!" She bid goodbye to Cha and Malou.

He frowned at her as they took the stairs going up. "Hindi naman yan healthy."

She chuckled. "Sorry na. Pagbigyan mo na ko."

He rolled his eyes. "Paghinalikan kita mamaya lasang v-cut ka."

She laughed and slapped his arm playfully. "Mag totoothbrush nalang ako ulit."

He laughed with her.

They settled into one bed. Bongbong went to bed first while Leni made sure that all the stuff he used after taking a bath was in proper place then, closed the lights. She lie down beside him.

"Nalasing ako kanina." He uttered as he hugged her close to him.

She chuckled. "Sinabihan kita kanina hindi ka namam nakinig." She ran her fingers through his hair.

He smirked. "Sayang naman kasi, ngayon lang yung time na nakasama ako sa family reunion nyo. Syempre kailangan kong magpabibo kahit papano."

"Ay sus! Yabang yabang mo kasi kanina. Akala mo naman kayang makipagsabayan sa inuman." She said.

He chuckled and gave a kiss on her cheek. "I love you, baba."

She slightly tilted her head to check on him. Quite surprised with what he called her. "Baba?"