Haunted

Bongbong woke up seeing it's already 7:48am. He moved a bit but Leni groaned, hugging him tight. "Ba, I need to get up na. Baka malate ako."

She clicked her tongue, burying her face on his neck.

"May pasok tayo, ba. You need to get up also." He whispered.

"Hayyyy!" She groaned, finally waking up.

He smiled as he stroke her hair. "Good morning, Mrs. Marcos!"

She smiled and gave him a sweet kiss. She leaned to his ear and whispered, "Just ask me to make love to you, Daddy."

He pursed his lips. His whole body was trembling after that seductive whispers. He kissed her neck and licked her earlobe.

"Hmm" She moaned softly.

He then whispered, "Not now, Mrs. Marcos. We need to get up na."

She was definitely disappointed by that response. She didn't know it will be difficult for her to seduce him. "Hay naku!" She withdrew from his hugs then stood up.

He laughed. He got up as well. "It will happen, ba. Relax ka lang."

She rolled her eyes. "Ewan ko sayo." She folded the thick blanket and arranged the pillows.

"Breakfast nalang tayo?" He asked, hugging her from the back.

"Okay." She nodded. "I'm gonna make you coffee."

He was about to protest but she was fast to walk outside the room. He knew how bad her coffee is.

"Oh my god! You're back!" Leni exclaimed as she saw Charity at their living room the moment she exited the home office where she slept with Bongbong.

Cha was surprised to see where Leni came from. "Hi Maam! Good morning po!"

"Gusto mo breakfast? Kumain ka muna dito." Leni beamed.

Cha nodded. "Sige po maam."

Leni nodded went to the kitchen.

What surprised Charity the most is when Bongbong came out from the same room where Leni came from. She blinked many times trying to brush off the idea that her bosses slept together the other night. "Boss?"

"Welcome back!" Bongbong tapped Charity's shoulder lightly.

"Daddy ano gusto mong breakfast?" Leni yelled from the kitchen.

Cha's eyes bulged. Did she hear that one right?

"I want spam, ba." Bongbong answered.

What the actual f*** is happening here?! Charity screamed inside her head.

Bongbong leaned to Cha and whispered. "Tell Leni you like her coffee."

Cha nodded absentmindedly. They both knew how bad Leni's coffee is.

---

Leni was in District 5 to take part in Kit's paralegal training. Leni prepared a presentation as she speak in front. Kit's staff together with the LGU staff helped in facilitating. After her presentation, she gave instructions for the 20-minute activity. As she moved aside, Miggy offered her water which she gladly accepted. "Thank you, Miggy." She smiled.

"Dito ka na muna Atty. para po maka rest kayo." Miggy offered her chair.

"Ay sige, thank—" She was surprised to see her husband standing near the door of the hall having a conversation with Kit. He was watching her.

"Oh my god!" She whispered before she walked swiftly towards him.

Miggy was left dumbfounded.

"Daddy!" She tiptoed to give him a kiss on his lips.