Joint Account

Bongbong woke up earlier than Leni. It's already weekend so he thought she's just getting more sleep. He slowly got up and went inside the bathroom. He then went out to their kitchen to prepare breakfast for them. Hours later, he went inside their room to check up on his wife. To his surprise, she's still sleeping.

"Ba?" He whispered. "Ba, gising na. Breakfast na tayo."

"Hmm." Leni grunted. She slowly opened her eyes. She saw him.

"Good morning!" He kissed her forehead. "Tara na! Breakfast na tayo. Baka gutom na si Cookie."

She pouted. "Sakit ng ulo ko."

He instantly became worried. "Why? Punta tayo ng hospital?"

She shook her head. "Migraine."

He sighed. "What do you want me to do to make you feel better?"

"Massage mo head ko, daddy." She baby talked.

He nodded. "I'll massage your head later ha? Breakfast muna tayo para hindi kayo magutom ni Cookie."

She nodded. He helped her get up from bed. He assisted her in walking as well. She frowned the moment they reached outside their room. "What's that smell?"

"Amoy sunog?" He asked.

She nodded. Covering her nose with her hand.

"Nasunog kasi yung spam and hotdogs nung nagprito ako. Kaya medyo mausok." He confessed.

She started laughing at him.

"Wow ha!" He remarked. "Akala ko magagalit ka."

He assisted her in her seat, scooped some garlic rice and egg on her plate. She laughed harder the moment she saw how burnt the hotdogs was. "Ang lala nito, daddy."

He just glared at her making her burst into laughter.

"Pati yung garlic sa garlic rice mo sunog din." She pointed out.

"Mag oorder nalang nga ako. Pinagtatawanan mo naman yung luto ko eh." He said, searching for his phone.

"No, no!" She stopped him. "Kakainin ko to. Ikaw naman masyado kang matampuhin."

He just rolled his eyes.

She chuckled and went to sit on his lap. He was surprised. She cupped his face. "Sorry na po." She kissed his lips.

He smiled. "What if ikaw nalang breakfast ko? Para din mawala yung migraine mo?"

She laughed and shoved his face playfully. "Stop it! Madami akong gagawin ngayong araw. I have research to proofread."

He pouted. "Sayang naman akala ko sex na ang pambayad sa pagluluto ko ng breakfast."

She giggled. "Eh sunog naman mga luto mo eh. Tignan mo 'tong hotdog at sunog na sunog."

He leaned to her ear and whispered. "Try mo nalang 'tong hotdog ko para hindi sunog." And licked her earlobe.

"Daddy" she moaned.

"Hmm?" He whispered as he ghosted her neck and licked her earlobe. He caressed her inner thighs.

"Daddy, please." She was moaning.

"Please what?" He whispered. He reached her core.

"I want your hotdog, daddy." She whispered making him smirked. He carried her up until their kitchen counter, where Charity used to have her breakfast.

He immediately lift her dress up and removed her underwear. He crouched to eat her down there. She moaned loudly upon feeling his tongue touched her clit. He then helped her removed her dress completely, thank god she's not wearing her bra.