It's Nice To Have A Friend

Charity opened the car door for Bongbong and Leni the moment they reached their destination. Bongbong went down the vehicle first to assist Leni. He held the top of her head to avoid bumping into the vehicle ceiling. He didn't let go of her hand as they walked towards the tent where AR Leslie and Engr. Glen are. They shook hands and exchanged some pleasantries before they get to business.

"Here's the initial plan for your dream house." AR Leslie presented. They're all in the lot because Leni wants to see everything in person.

"So here maam dito natin pwede ilagay yung greenhouse. Then, dito sa other side naman is yung area for the trees you want to plant." Engr. Glen discussed.

"What if katabi nalang ng greenhouse yung mga trees?" Bongbong butted in.

Leni thought about it. "Parang sama-sama lang sila sa iisang corner kapag ganon."

"Saan mo ba gusto magtanim?" Bongbong asked. "Mas maganda nga if nasa iisang area lang sila para isahan lang ang pagpunta mo."

Leni doesn't like his idea. "Parang di sya maganda, daddy."

Bongbong sighed. "Okay."

Leni just shrugged and proceeded with other details of their future house. "Maglibot tayo. Gusto ko makita saan tong mga 'to exactly para di lang ako puro imagine." She said after a while.

Bongbong just nodded and followed her.

"Maybe we can put a swing here?" Leni said. "Maglalagay tayo ng trees dito so may shade naman dito sa part na 'to, let's put swing nalang siguro or slide for Cookie. What do you think, dy?"

Bongbong was just standing there quietly as he watched his wife give instructions. "Ikaw bahala."

Leni frowned at him. She felt something wrong with his attitude. She didn't put too much attention to it and just resumed with what she's doing.

---

"What happened?" Leni exclaimed over the phone the moment she heard Risa sobbing.

"We broke up." Risa sobbed.

"Ha?" Leni was confused. "Nino? Yung kausap mo sa viber? Yan ba yung kasama mo last week?"

"Yes." Risa confirmed. "Di na sya nagrereply saakin, Lens. I think he ghosted me na."

"Where are you ba?" Leni asked.

"Sa apartment." Risa continues to sob.

"Punta ka dito sa bahay. Dito ka umiyak, gaga ka!" Leni expressed.

Call ended.

"Anong meron?" Bongbong asked after the call was dropped. He slightly heard his wife's conversation with Risa.

"Dy, pwede ba tumambay dito si Risa sa bahay?" Leni asked. "Broken hearted yata eh."

"Sure." He agreed right away.

Minutes later, Leni heard a doorbell. She knew it was Risa so she accommodated her right away.

"Okay lang ba nandito ako?" Risa asked as they settled in the couch.

Leni nodded. "Oo naman. Nasa kwarto si Bongbong nanunuod ng NBA."

Risa nodded.

"Ano ba nangyari?" Leni asked.

Risa became teary. "Na ghost yata ako."

"Are you sure? Baka naman busy lang? Busy sa work ganyan?" Leni said.

Risa shook her head. "Hindi eh. Feeling ko wala na talaga. Kahit seen wala na. Last na message nya saakin nung isang araw pa, sabi nya may lagnat daw sya."