Candle House

"Hi, Anak! How are you?" Imelda was surprised to see Bongbong visit their mansion. She's having tea with Imee, Irene, and Aimee.

Bongbong exchanged pleasantries with his mom and sisters. He sat down to one of the chairs. Their maids served him tea cup.

"How's Leni?" Imelda asked.

Irene smirked. "Mas favorite na talaga ni Mommy si Leni kesa sa'yo, Bonget."

Aimee chuckled. "Ate Leni is the daughter mommy never had."

Imee rolled her eyes.

"Kayo naman, I'm just asking lang naman how's Leni." Imelda replied.

"Leni's okay, Mom." Bongbong said. "Grabe lang ang migraine nung nakaraan. Kawawa nga eh."

Imelda was alarmed. "Why didn't you bring her to the hospital? Para sana mas mamonitor natin. Alagaan mo naman ang asawa mo, Bongbong."

"Ma, Leni's okay now. I took care of her. Hindi ko naman iniwan. Pinaglulutuan ko pa ng pagkain eh." Bongbong defended. "Sunduin ko nga mamaya mga 6:30." He checked his watch.

"I'll call Doctor Ceballos para ma-check nya si Leni." Imelda asked her assistant to call Dr. Ceballos, a known neurologist.

"Ma, I'll ask Leni muna." Bongbong stopped his mom.

Imelda frowned at him. "Ano ka ba, Bongbong! May migraine ang asawa mo habang dinadala ang anak mo, our trusted neurologist must see her."

Bongbong just sighed. He knew he cannot stop his mom, but at least he tried. Leni will sure be surprised to know this. Imelda then called their trusted doctor and successfully set up an appointment.

"Mom, I went here because I have something to ask sana." Bongbong uttered catching the attention of his mom and his sisters.

"What is it?" Imelda asked as she gave her phone back to her assistant.

"May gusto sana akong property, Mom." Bongbong said.

"Okay." Imelda said.

"Hiningi na kasi yun ni Manang Imee." Bongbong continued.

Imee's eyes bulged. "Oh my god! Bonget, don't you dare!" She had a feeling which property he wants.

"Please, manang. This is important for me, pagbigyan mo na ko." Bongbong uttered.

"Ano bang gagawin mo dun kuya?" Aimee asked.

"Investment sana namin ni Leni." Bongbong said. "Kaya sige na, Manang. Bibigyan kita ng property as kapalit." He negotiated.

Imee saw how desperate Bongbong was so she thought of something he has that she wanted. "Okay, fine. I want your condo."

Bongbong was surprised.

Imee laughed. "O diba, di mo kaya hinihingi ko? So, no, I will not give up that property."

Bongbong was torn with what Imee was asking him. His condo has a special place in his heart. His relationship with Leni blossomed in that unit, it's his home. But then, he weighed the situation. He needed to give up something important to gain something important in return.

"Fine." Bongbong said. Everybody looks at him. He looked at Imee. "My condo is yours."

Imee smirked. "Deal."

He nodded. He then turned to Aimee. "Ading, I have a favor to ask you."

Aimee asked. "Ano yun, Kuya?"

"Basta importante 'to. For your Ate Leni." He said.

---

Leni was surprised to see Nicole, one of Bongbong's staff went to the faculty lounge and carry her things. "Wala si Cha?" Leni asked as she walked side by side with Nicole. It's already 7pm so Bongbong pick Leni up from the campus.

One Night to Forever On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara