We Never Go Out of Style

Leni throws up for the second time at 5am. Bongbong ran to assist her, he carried her twice as she goes back to bed. His heart was breaking everytime she's like that. "I'll get some water, ba." He said the moment he laid her down once again to their bed. She didn't bother to answer, her energy was sucked out after the second time she barf.

He gets back in no time with a pitcher of water and a highball glass. He assisted her as she drink up. "Don't leave me, daddy." She said, weakly.

He wanted to melt the moment he heard that. He can feel that she's struggling. "I'm here, ba. I will never leave you." He said as he kissed her forehead and wrapped her arms around her.

"Kung pwede ko lang ilipat saakin lahat ng pain na nafefeel mo ngayon, I would gladly do it." He said. Hugging her tight, letting her feel the warmth and assurance that he will never leave her.

Hours later, he felt that his wife was able to drift to sleep. He felt numb as she lie on his arms plus he cannot afford to sleep knowing that she's not feeling well. He slowly caressed her baby bump, "Hi, anak!" He whispered. "Please wag mo naman masyado pahirapan si mommy. We love you so much, Cookie."

---

"I advise na mag rest ka muna for 3 to 4 days and make sure to avoid stress. Para di ka mahirapan at di maubos ang energy mo. Sobrang init pa naman nga panahon so you have to be extra careful. You drink a lot of water, yung mga vitamins mo huwag mo din kalimutan i-take so that you and Cookie will be healthy." Doc Gomez, Leni's OB advised her after the house consultation. She's the family's resident OBGYN for a very long time.

"Okay lang ba ang mag-ina ko, Doc?" Bongbong asked. It was very evident that he's the most stressed.

Doc Gomez nodded. "Yeah Cookie's okay naman, healthy pa din. Leni's fine as well. Normal lang talaga yung nag experience ni Leni, she just need to stay healthy. You have to relax, Bong."

He sighed. He cannot sleep properly knowing that Leni's not feeling well.

"Thank you, Doc!" Leni said. Doc Gomez bid her goodbye so Bongbong walked her up to their door.

He went back to their room where Leni is.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

She looked at his worried face. She knew how much sleep deprived he was. She opened her arms, ushering him to come closer to her. He did.

"Are you okay?" She asked as he joined her in bed. She hugged him.

He looked at her with now teary eyes.

"Why are you crying?" She smirked.

He shook his head and buried his face on the crook of her neck.

She hugged him tight.

He sobbed for a minute. She was just hugging him.

"I'm worried, ba." He said as he wiped his tears.

"I know." She smiled at him, caressing his cheek. "But I'm okay now. Cookie's fine also. Sabi ni Doc normal lang naman yun eh. Huwag ka na mag alala daddy."

He sighed. Kissed her forehead and said, "I can't see you in pain, ba."

"I will be okay, daddy. As long as I'm with you, Cookie and I will be okay." She smiled at him reassuringly.

He kissed her. "I love you."

She smiled sweetly. "Cookie loves you too."

---

"Sure ka bang kaya mong pumunta?" Bongbong asked Leni as he watched her pick an outfit inside their walk in closet.

The company's yearly sports fest was about to commence which was a 3-day celebration. This includes volleyball, table tennis, billiards, darts, badminton, board games, basketball which Bongbong and his friends joins, and socials night to end the event.