5-course meal

"Leni, oh my god! Nice to see you again." Migz uttered cheerfully as he hugged Leni. Leni was a bit startled with the sudden act.

"Um nice to see you again too." Leni smiled at him.

"Why are you here nga pala?" Migz asked.

Leni looked at Bongbong who's standing behind Migz, then looked at Migz again. "Um ano kasi, I was-"

"She's here to bring me lunch." Bongbong cut her off. He walked near Leni and get the black thermal lunch bag. "Thanks, Len." Bongbong uttered. Leni just smiled awkwardly.

Migz was now confused. "You know each other?"

Leni nodded.

"She's my wife, Migz." Bongbong dropped. Everyone, including his staff paused to look at him.

---

"Paano kayo nagkakilala ni Migz?" Bongbong asked, he was having dinner with Leni.

Leni chewed her food first before speaking. "Sa New York. Nagkita kami dun."

Bongbong realized something. "After we got married?"

She nodded.

"How?" He asked. "I mean, paano kayo nagkakilala at saan? Hindi mo man lang ba sya nakilala kasi invited sya sa wedding natin. He's one of my best friends."

Leni frowned at him. "Dami mong tanong, Bong."

He glared at her. "Just answer it."

She sighed. "After the wedding, naglibot-libot ako sa Central Park tapos ayun nakilala ko dun si Migz. Naghahanap kasi ako ng pwedeng gawin dun. I figured out na ang mamahal pala ng mga activities dun, eh nagkataon same kami ng gustong puntahan, edi magkasama kami."

"Saan kayo pumunta?" He asked.

She paused as she thought of the places and activities she did with Migz. "Naalala ko nag museum kami nun eh, tapos dun sa mga spots kung saan nag shoot mga sikat na hollywood movies."

"And then?" He asked.

"And then," Leni paused, she then remembered seeing Bongbong and Louise in a café. She didn't know if she's going to share it with him or not, so she just went silent.

"Then, what? Saan kayo pumunta? Kayo lang magkasama?" He asked.

"Wala na. Yun lang." She said, her energy went down. She suddenly relived her experience that day. Seeing Bongbong with someone else.

He frowned at her. "He was invited to the wedding kaya lang hindi umattend."

She suddenly got curious. "Why? Akala ko best friend mo?"

He just sighed. "Complicated that time."

Leni just shrugged. She knew there's something going on but she thought it's too much to ask. "Alam mo ba sabi nya liligawan nya daw ako." She said casually.

His ears perked up. "What did you say?"

"Sabi ko gusto akong ligawan ni Migz." Leni reiterated like it's nothing.

"Nagpaligaw ka naman? Alam mo naman na may asawa ka na." He rolled his eyes.

"OA mo naman! Hindi ako nagpaligaw noh! Pinakita ko sakanya 'tong wedding ring ko." She said, showing him her left hand. "Sabi ni Migz sayang daw, kung boyfriend ko palang sana daw inagaw nya na ako." She chuckled.

He looked at her with a serious face. "Tuwang-tuwa ka naman?"

Leni halted as he looked at his face. "Napaka-OA mo naman, Ferdinand!" She chuckles. "At ano naman sa'yo kung ligawan nya ako?"