Wish it was you

Leni woke up late the next morning. She looked to her left only to see Bongbong's bed was empty already. She then checked the clock, it's already 7am. She tried to get up but she felt dizzy. She closed her eyes to relax only to open them again because she felt like throwing up. She rushed to the bathroom to throw up. Oh god! She thought. It's morning sickness once again but she needs to be careful and strong for her baby. Also, she's alone in the house so she needed to get moving.

After a few minutes, she went out to prepare for something to eat. She wants to eat lugaw today. The baby wants to eat lugaw today. But she's too ill to cook, so she decided to just order online and have it delivered to their house. As she sat on the couch, she suddenly felt dizzy once again. And for the second time, she throw up. She felt like crying. She decided to call Cha.

"Cha?"

"Hello maam? Yes po?"

"Cha, help."

"Bakit maam? Ano po nangyari sainyo? Wait lang po sabihan ko po si boss."

"Nahihilo ako, Cha."

"Sige po maam, um, huwag mo maam pilitin na maglakad or what. Sabihan ko po si boss."

Call ended

Cha immediately burst inside Bongbong's office who's having a meeting thru MS Teams. "Boss! Urgent." Cha signaled.

Bongbong knew it was all about Leni. Urgent is equivalent to Leni. Everything about Leni is urgent that he needs to attend to right away. "What happened?" He put down his right air pods as he spoke to Cha.

"Masama daw po pakiramdam ni LGM." Cha said.

Bongbong instantly stood up from his seat. "Call her now." He instructed as he excused himself from his meeting cutting it short. He then fixed his tuxedo and got his phone and wallet. "Let's go, Charity." He rushed out with Cha following him.

After a few minutes, the door of their unit swung open revealing Bongbong and Charity. "Leni? Are you okay?" He saw her sitting on the couch in the living room with eyes closed.

"Bong." Leni slowly opened her eyes and looked at him. She was slightly panicking. "Bong, nahihilo ako. I feel weak. I don't know what's happening." She's sobbing.

"Okay okay, just calm down. Calm down." He held both of her cold and shaking hands.

"Bong." Leni sobbed. She was having a panic attack.

"I'm here, Leni. I'm here. Just breathe with me. You're gonna be fine. Breathe with me." He coached her. He assisted her as they inhale and exhale simultaneously. He started to massage her right palm.

Cha handed a glass of water for Leni.

"Do you want to go to the hospital?" Bongbong asked after she calmed down.

Leni shook her head. She's had her eyes closed.

Bongbong suddenly carried her bridal style. Leni gasped. "Oh my god!"

"Sa kwarto na tayo." He said as he proceeded inside their room. He laid her down to her bed. "Anong nararamdaman mo?" He whispered.

"Medyo okay na." Leni said. "Thank you."

He smiled. "I told you I will come running to you."

---

Leni woke up and looked to her left, she saw Bongbong still in his pjs, working on his MacBook. "Hindi ka pumasok?" She uttered.

Bongbong was startled. "No."

"Bakit?" She asked, slowly sitting on her bed.

"Pag umalis ako you'll be left here all alone. Baka magpanic ka ulit." He explained briefly, his eyes were fixed on his MacBook.