F is for ...

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Win dropped the question.

Risa gasped, "Of course!"

Win beamed and gave her a sweet kiss. "I love you, Ris!"

She smiled at him, pressing her forehead against his. "I love you too."

---

"May gusto akong bilhin, daddy." Leni hinted one morning over breakfast.

He gets his wallet from the pocket of his suit and handed her his card.

She giggled as she gets the card. "Yay! Thanks daddy!"

He nodded and continued to eat.

"Balik ko nalang 'to sayo." She said, keeping his card inside her wallet.

He nodded.

She frowned. "Anong meron? Bakit ang tahimik mo? May kasalanan ka ba?"

He looked at her incredulously. "Wow! Pag tahimik may kasalanan agad?"

She glared at him. "Eh ano nga? Bakit hindi ka nagsasalita? Hindi mo ako kinakausap." She pouted after saying her last sentence.

He sighed and ushered her to sit on his lap. She did so. "I'm sorry." He said giving her a kiss on her lips.

She giggled and gave him another kiss. "Okay! Bati na ulit tayo!"

He smirked and just shook his head. She's sometimes a big baby.

"I'm just thinking of Migz, ba." He shared why he's silent.

She frowned. "What about him?"

He shrugged. "Alam nya na kaya na mahal na ni Grasya si Kit? I mean nasabi na kaya ni Grasya kay Migz na serious na sya kay Kit? Kasi parang until now, umaasa pa rin sya eh."

She sighed. "Feeling ko hindi pa and they should talk. Dapat magsabi na si Grace para din di umasa si Migz, I mean sobrang hirap nun."

He nodded. "Yeah. Maybe we should talk to Grasya. What do you think?"

"Bakit kasama ako?" She asked.

"Kasi alam mo lahat ng nangyari? Because you're a friend of Grace and Kit? Because you're my wife and you're part of my circle of friends?" He said.

She was quite kilig with what he said. She really liked it when he's including her in all of his stuff. "Okay poooo!" She said.

He just chuckled and kissed her before she goes back to her seat.

---

"Kami na ni Win." Risa said over lunch. Leni and Kit gasped.

"Seryoso?" Kit asked.

Risa smiled.

"Oh my god! Congratulations, Ris!" Leni beamed. "Kailan pa?"

"Kagabi lang. Nag dinner kasi kami tapos yun, tinanong nya na ako if I wanted to be his girlfriend, nag yes naman ako agad. I mean, aarte pa ba ko?" Risa chuckled.

They laugh.

"Hala! Ikaw nalang Kit ang walang jowa. Kumusta naman kayo ni Grace?" Leni asked.

He frowned. "Bakit saakin napunta?"

The ladies chuckled. "Arte naman nito! Bilis na mag kwento ka na, ano kayo na ba ni Grace? Magpapakasal na ba kayo?" Risa asked.

"OA naman sa kasal! Hindi pa nga kami eh." Kit denied. "Basta masaya kami sa isa't isa saka hindi kami magpapadala sa pressure."