Brekky, Lunch, and Dinner

Bongbong woke up the next morning hearing some familiar voices outside his room. He frowned and got up his bed to shower and prepare for another office work. As he went out, the first thing he saw was the empty couch where Leni was sleeping. He wondered where could she be then he realized that she's in the kitchen with his EA Charity. He entered the kitchen causing Leni and Charity stopped conversing.

"Good morning, boss!" Charity greeted him. "Ready na po yung car sa baba."

"Good morning." Leni smiled at him too. "I made breakfast pala for you and Cha."

He didn't show any response as he went straight to the fridge. That's where he noticed Charity was eating on the kitchen island.

"Kakain ka na ba?" Leni asked. "Wait lang prepare ko lang yung table." She immediately get plates and utensils then served the eggs, bacon, and sausages she cooked earlier.

"Kain ka—" She halted when she saw Bongbong walked past her with an apple on his hands.

"Let's go, Charity!" Bongbong uttered, biting his apple.

Charity instantly got up from her seat without finishing her meal. "Yes, boss!" She replied. "Maam, sorry alis na daw po kami. Thank you, maam. The best ka!"

Leni smiled weakly. "Dalhin mo pala to, Cha. This is for lunch. Sa'yo tong isa tapos pakibigay nalang kay Bongbong itong isa." She handed two packed meals to Charity which she gladly took.

"Sige maam. Thank you po ulit." Cha smiled, hugging Leni. "Message mo ako maam if may kailangan kang ipabili or may mga errands kang need ipagawa."

Leni shook her head. "No. I'm okay, Cha. Ano ka ba."

"Maam, binilin ka din saakin ni Madam. Saka sobrang bait mo saakin kaya let me help you. Basta call ka lang, maam. Boss kita eh." Cha said before leaving her boss' condo unit.

---

"Len?" Kit approached Leni inside the faculty lounge. "Anong gusto mong lunch? Kumain na tayo, hindi ka pwedeng malipasan ng gutom."

"Gusto ko ng ice cream na cookies and cream." Leni pouted.

Kit frowned. "Rice muna."

"Ehh gusto ko ng ice cream. Please." Leni used her charms already.

Kit sighed in defeat. "Okay sige sige. Pero kumain ka muna ng lunch para bilhan kita ng ice cream. Tamang-tama may creamline dun sa coko." He said, coko is the cafe located inside the campus.

Leni beamed. "Yehey!"

Kit smiled at her. "Halika na. Daanan na natin si Risa for sure gutom na din yun."

They went outside the lounge together walking side by side when Leni heard her phone ting. She saw it was Cha's message:

Hi, maam! Thank you po pala sa food. Super sarap po.

Leni smiled upon reading the message. She wondered if Bongbong felt the same too. She replied:

Thank you too, Cha! Kumain na din ba si Bong?

After she hit the send button, she's praying that Bongbong liked her cooking too. She really exerted efforts in making him lunch. Her phone received a message again. It was Cha.

Naku maam hindi pa po kumakain si BBM eh. Busy pa po pero don't worry maam after ng meeting nya ibibigay ko na tong padala mo. Upate kita maam.

Leni sighed. She felt heavy again after reading Cha's message. She replied:

Oh okay sige sige Cha. Pls keep me posted. Thank you.

Leni sighed once again and absentmindedly walked inside the café.