End

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading in Volumes 190

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-part volume read 190

palms, "So what makes me most happy is that I have two close friends with you two, who allow me to share openly without causing trouble."

He Chengshuang saw it with a clear eye . , directly took his hand, spread it flat and held it in his hand.

Ye Qingrang Zhanyan smiled, retracted his fingertips, turned his head and asked He Chengshuang and Jiang Ruoyu: "When the six eminent monks from Dabei Temple arrive tomorrow, it will be the time for us to go up to the star-catching platform, you... can you... Are you all prepared?"

"In terms of preparation, even if you give me another ten or twenty years, I won't be enough. At best, we are going to the big world, but from a pessimistic perspective, it is almost like sending death." Hua Han Zhang Yi shrugged his shoulders and added, "It's just that the Hongmeng Lingyuan Sect waits for no one. If it continues to be used up, the spiritual energy will become increasingly scarce and will not be of any benefit to us." "

Okay." He Chengshuang suddenly spoke with a very determined tone, "It will definitely succeed. Hua

Hanzhang glanced at him quickly and hummed: "I just wanted to destroy my prestige, didn't I just jump over the dragon gate? What's the big deal!" He also used his arm to turn the big man behind him and asked him for his opinion. .

Jiang Ruoyu said in a good temper: "I, I don't know. When we get to the Star Reaching Platform and open the Hongmeng Lingyuan Gate, if we encounter any difficulties, we can work together to solve them."

Ye Qing moved his fingertips slightly and scratched He Chengshuang. Palm asked: "Are you so confident?"

"I'm not lying to you. I always believe that I can do whatever I decide to do. As long as I think so, I will really accomplish it." He Chengshuang faced Ye Qing Jean let out a smile and said, "A shaken mind will do a lot of harm but nothing good. A firm belief is a power that is a hundred times more terrifying than the ability visible to the naked eye! So we must think so." As soon as

these words came out, the four of them suddenly felt heroic. Those who have experienced the sword mountain and the sea of ​​fire naturally have extraordinary courage and courage. No one wanted to go back to the room to rest that night. Sometimes they spoke freely, sometimes they leaned in pairs and remained silent until the east turned white and the Taoist boy brought breakfast. When I came over, I was stunned when I saw the scene in the courtyard. I came to my senses and quickly finished my errands and left.

On the last day, no one came to disturb me. It was not until the monks from Dabei Temple came to visit that everyone rushed to the main hall to gather together.

The two groups greeted each other, and Ye Qingrang asked with concern: "It has been a long journey, do the masters want to rest for a night?" The

old monk smiled and replied: "If the donor wants the poor monk to rest, the poor monk does feel tired from the journey. If The donor is ready, so it is not a problem to go to the star-catching platform immediately."

Ye Qingrang couldn't help but laugh loudly: "The master's words speak to his heart, so let's go up!"

Twelve people followed Chen Ying. Climbing up the wooden ladder and going up to the star-catching platform, most people couldn't hide their curious expressions. Ye Qingrang had already been here once and was much more calm. Looking at the old monk's expression, it didn't look like he had seen it for the first time.