37

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 37

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Volume Reading 37

What kind of flashy things are you pursuing?

Fortunately, Hua Hanzhang's appearance and figure were impeccable. Even though he was wearing ordinary clothes and trousers, he still looked like a handsome young man. Although Lao Jiang couldn't say anything complimentary except that he looked good, he was still in a good mood and chose it smoothly. A coat was placed on Lao Jiang's body.

Lao Jiang followed He into a pair, always dressed in black and wearing a pair of military boots. It's not that it's not good-looking, but it's a bit dull anyway, especially because of Lao Jiang's height, standing behind Hua Hanzhang with a wooden face, looking like a bodyguard.

Hua Hanzhang held a military green coat and talked to Lao Jiang with a smile: "Your coat is very dirty, so let's get a new one."

Lao Jiang shook his head: "I have a new one."

Hua Hanzhang thought of Lao Jiang. I really can't stand the clothes I bought. "You buy several sets of the same style of clothes. Are you still tired of wearing them? Isn't it a good idea if I pay for you to buy new ones today?"

Lao Jiang heard that Hua Hanzhang said he wanted to buy clothes. I was already moved by the thought of sending it to him, so I reached out to pick up the clothes.

"It's really a great experience. Two men are blatantly flirting outside. How come such a handsome guy likes to find men to play with?"

Lao Jiang and Hua Hanzhang's faces changed when they heard the flirtatious voice. The smile on the face disappeared. The two turned their heads, and saw five men blocking the door of the store. The one speaking was a young man with a sullen expression, leaning against the door with his hands in his pockets. He was followed by four men who also looked not serious men, tall and short, fat and thin.

One of them was a fat and tall man, with a large tattoo on his neck extending into his collar. He smiled obscenely: "I don't like to hear this. In what age are people not so discriminatory? I don't like this. This guy is beautiful." She's very sexy. She must be very sexy in bed. Let's have fun with my brother!"

There were some shopping customers around. When they saw this scene, they hurriedly distanced themselves. Nowadays, no one cares about killing people and stealing goods. Wait. It would be bad luck if you get involved.

The ruffian young man squinted at the tall fat man and said, "How fat can you compare to him? Look at the muscles on that head, how can you control your anger!"

Lao Jiang finally understood what they were talking about. , he tightened his fists and wanted to teach someone a lesson, but was stopped by Hua Hanzhang. Hua Hanzhang's eyes were smiling and he didn't speak. He only looked at the five people with his chin slightly raised, his face unfazed and his posture leisurely.

He was used to being everyone's young master and living in a wealthy and prosperous world. This kind of magnanimity and arrogance clearly showed that he was not just pretending. Let's talk about Lao Jiang, with dark skin, broad shoulders, broad back, straight nose and square mouth, two thick eyebrows, and an imposing manner. The two of them are close to each other and the atmosphere is harmonious. Even if they are in that kind of relationship, it will never make people feel disgusted. Compared with the five people who talk wildly, they are like a dumb duck meeting a white swan, quacking, The difference between cloud and mud.