134

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Volume Reading 134

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-part volume reading 134

Far away, Hua Hanzhang still saw Uncle Liu standing in the rearview mirror.

Hua Hanzhang pinched the center of his eyebrows, and Jiang Ruoyu asked with concern: "Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

Hua Hanzhang rolled his eyes and asked him: "The place where we stayed in Beijing this time was paid for by Xiaoye and the others. The four of us always live there. It's always inconvenient to have a piece of money. When are you going to buy me a house and a car?"

Everyone contributed a share of the money to buy the house, but Xiaoye handed it over to Ding Jiukang. Hua Hanzhang said that deliberately. If he didn't tease Jiang Ruoyu for a day, He felt uncomfortable all over.

Jiang Ruoyu didn't think so much. Ever since the four of them met, they had been living together for most of the past six months, so there was nothing inconvenient. So he said, "It's fun to be together, and it's convenient to talk about things. Besides, He Rong and Zong Yu are also Inseparable."

Hua Hanzhang put one hand on Jiang Ruoyu's thigh and peeked at the driver. The young man was driving seriously. Then he raised his body slightly and came to Jiang Ruoyu's ear, gently bit his plump and thick earlobe, and licked it. He lowered his voice and said, "If I want to be intimate at night, I can't let go if there's someone next door. Does that make you happy? Why do you think it's inconvenient?"

Jiang Ruoyu took a breath, held down his disruptive hand, and held his body Unconsciously, he became agitated and stammered: "Yes, yes, I keep the money with you. Is it enough to buy a house? We can buy a house next door to Mr. He."

Hua Hanzhang heard that he also wanted to buy a house. According to He Chengshuang, he felt a little depressed and raised his voice: "Don't I need to spend the money? It has been used up a long time ago!"

"Don't worry." Jiang Ruoyu quickly made up for it: "I can ask Boss He to borrow it first, and when I earn it It's important to buy you a house first."

Hua Hanzhang snorted and asked awkwardly: "You worked so hard to save the crystal cores, but I spent them all without even touching them. You Don't you feel bad?"

"What's the matter? It was originally meant for you, but now it seems that I still earn too little. You must have had no worries about money before, but now that you are with me, you are living in such a tight situation. It's all my fault. I have no ability."

Hua Hanzhang immediately regretted it. In fact, he didn't have any expenses except buying some clothes. He kept all his belongings well, and what they left behind were basically crystal cores of level four and up, which were extremely valuable. Buying A few houses and a car were more than enough, so he decided to tell the truth: "You don't have to ask He Chengshuang to borrow money. In fact, I..."

Jiang Ruoyu was afraid that he would be wronged and interrupted him: "You don't have to worry about this. I will do everything with Boss He." In the past few years, he has not received a penny except for food and clothing. Boss He said that if you need anything in the future, you can tell him at any time." When

Hua Hanzhang heard about this for the first time, he suddenly straightened up and said repeatedly: " He Chengshuang, this bastard! You sold your life to him for so many years, and you almost died once, but you didn't get a penny. Are you stupid?" "