142

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read in Separate Volumes 142

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Reading 142

in

Volumes, seeing that he still has the meaning of inches, he said in a low voice: "If you are still not satisfied, I can only ask others to serve you."

Where did Kang Chi want a third person to disturb them, he was so happy to see Ye Qingrang's absence.

Kang Chi moved his body and half sat up, took the plate and ate it slowly, wishing that he would eat a few apples for a day, and He Chengshuang would not leave all night.

After swallowing two sweet apples, Kang Chi couldn't help but ask, "Why are you so good to me all of a sudden?" No wonder it's Xi.

He Chengshuang asked him rhetorically, "What do you think?"

"Needless to say? You must know that I'm good, in order to help you stop Nie Chao almost died, even if you are a stubborn stone, you should soften your heart, right?

Seeing that He Chengshuang's expression was not too happy, Kang Chi hurriedly added: "I don't want to use this matter as a bargaining chip, I just want you to understand that I will not only pester you, but also pay for you when you need it."

He Chengshuang cleared his throat and said, "I just came to make it clear to you thoroughly, and there is no need for us to meet again in the future."

Kang Chi was stunned for a few seconds, the flesh slid off the fruit fork and fell back into the plate, Kang Chi suddenly threw the thing in his hand to the ground, straightened up and said angrily: "He Chengshuang!" What do you mean? Then he showed a look of sudden realization, and replied, "You must be afraid!" You are moved by me, you are afraid that you will be sorry for Ye Qingrang and will abandon him, right?

"No one can change my feelings for Qingrang, and I love him a little more every day that passes." He Chengshuang stared straight into Kang Chi's eyes, his eyes full of seriousness, "The reason why I am willing to talk to you here is because I want you to realize that you have lost your way as soon as possible.

Kang Chi avoided He Chengshuang's gaze, stiffened his neck and said, "I don't think I'm lost!"

"That means you're still very naïve, and you can't tell the difference between going the wrong way." He Chengshuang exhaled and continued, "Kang Chi, you attract me because you are a person from the same road.

"What do you mean?"

"We're all paranoid, we don't make much sense of things, and the same goes for liking someone. The biggest common denominator is that they like to go to extremes when encountering problems, such as the actions you did to Nie Chao, like what I would do in the past.

"Isn't it good to have two people who look like each other together? Isn't it okay to live vigorously? Kang Chi sneered, "When you were the boss of smuggling in Yunnan, when you were fighting fiercely in Shennongjia and the Imperial Tomb, when you suppressed the stinky monks in the glazed tower, when you destroyed the Qianji Stone outside the district, and when you were arrogant in a place I don't know, why didn't you feel bad about going to extremes?"

"It's hard for you to investigate carefully, so you like those times when I am, don't you?" He Chengshuang's tone was still light: "But Qingrang doesn't like these very much."