20

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 20

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine Volume 13

Reading 20

Old son Lin thought to himself: "You didn't see He Chengshuang looking like he was about to kill someone just now. He completely lost his mind when he mentioned Ye Qingrang. If he hadn't stopped him quickly with his quick eyesight and hands. , at least one life is lost tonight, not a small fight."

After this incident, others could regard it as an episode, but He Chengshuang didn't want to stay anymore, and left with Ye Qingrang after saying goodbye to Mr. Lin.

After taking a shower at night and lying on the bed, He Chengshuang quietly approached Ye Qingrang, leaned against his warm arm and whispered: "That woman came up to me out of nowhere today, and that bastard said that to you, you are still smart, just a few words... The matter has been resolved."

Ye Qingrang was silent for a while, then turned slightly to look at He Chengshuang. The light from outside came in through the window, making He Chengshuang's face dim. He asked the doubts in his heart: "Cheng Shuang , I dont mean to say anything to you, its just that... you cant control your emotions at all. You are very strong, but if your emotions are always so unstable and you lose your mind when provoked, even if you are capable It's amazing, and you will fall into a disadvantage under all kinds of unscrupulous means."

"Do you hate me like this?" He Chengshuang looked at Ye Qingrang's worried eyes. Looking from him, he could see Ye Qingrang clearly. Chu.

Ye Qingrang shook his head: "I'm just worried about you. The power of individual human beings is actually very small. The reason why they can develop to the current level is because people are good at gathering their own wisdom and strength. In ancient times, when fighting, we often won with less. There are many examples, no matter how strong your ability is, if you don't think about it and just rely on instinct, you will suffer a lot."

He Chengshuang was silent for a long time, and finally made up his mind to tell all about his past: "Qing Rang, I have a mental problem, I I know it very well in my heart, but I never want to cure it."

Chapter 15 The two are close

. "Is it because of what happened to you when you were a child? That's why you become like this..." Ye Qingrang had already had an idea in his mind, so he didn't Surprised, I just planned to gently guide him to reveal the details.

He Chengshuang smiled deeply: "You once said that your family is not perfect, but at least you still have the care of your grandparents. Although your father is not considerate enough in life, he does not make you lack food and clothing, and your studies are even more difficult. Its education with heart. In fact, sometimes I often wonder. To me, you are just a big boy who has never experienced any storms, but you are calm enough in many things. The strangest thing is that you actually stay in By my side."

Ye Qingrang thought to himself, if it weren't for the entanglement in the last days, I would really be able to avoid people like you.

He Chengshuang continued: "I'm in a worse situation. My grandpa is very rich, but my dad is a pretty boy. Everyone knows why he married my mom. He doesn't love my mom at all, and he can't say he loves me. I'm eight When I was young, my grandpa's business was in trouble and the family's economic level was declining day by day. He wanted to divorce and divide the property. My mother would definitely not agree to it unless he left the house. But how can such a person give up money!"