78

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read in Separate Volumes 78

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Volume Reading 78

Ju Yun held Jiang Ruoyu's big hand, closed his eyes and whispered: "Brother Jiang, with you, I have nothing to worry about."

Hua Hanzhang first practiced in the room at night, and after waking up, he read the mantra of the heart, pondered for a while the new merciful skills, and remembered the three people who went out of the task in his heart, some of them couldn't see it, so they simply played with Zongyu. Zongyu didn't have He Rong by his side, and it was when he was uneasy, and he threw himself into Hua Hanzhang's arms.

Zongyu's two sharp ears moved, and he screamed softly, Hua Hanzhang heard the joy in its voice, and saw it break free from its embrace, jump out of bed and run out, the knock sounded, Hua Hanzhang hurriedly sat up and went to open the door, Jiang Ruoyu walked in with a strange young woman in his arms, and He Chengshuang and Ye Qingrang followed behind to close the door.

Hua Hanzhang hurriedly glanced at it, the three of them had no injuries on the surface, but their faces were a little pale, and it seemed that this night was not easy.

Ye Qingrang persuaded He Chengshuang to go back to the room to rest first, He Chengshuang was already very tired, so he still stayed by his side, Ye Qingrang had no choice, so he had to command Jiang Ruoyu to quickly put Ju Yun on the sofa and check it carefully.

"The internal organs are injured to varying degrees, and the ribs are broken three times, I have helped her to condition and fix them, but after all, the injured muscles and bones are not immediately healed, she may have a fever tonight, if she is woken up by pain, Lao Jiang, you pay attention, feed her some hot sugar water or something, don't let her move around and overwhelm herself."

Ye Qingrang paused, and said to Hua Hanzhang: "Also, sleeping on the sofa may be a little uncomfortable, and it is cold in the living room, and now it is midnight and you can't find the person in charge if you go to rent a room, how can you discuss this problem."

Ye Qingrang was worried that He Chengshuang's spiritual power was too depleted tonight, so after dealing with Ju Yun's injury, he hurriedly pulled He Chengshuang back to the room to recuperate, lest he bother with a pale face. And He Rong went back to the nest with Zongyu in his mouth early in the morning, He Rong spewed out three dark blue fire lotus in one night, and his spirit was greatly weakened, Zongyu was pressed under him, and his two front paws hugged He Rong's head, stretching out his pink tongue to lick his hair finely and densely.

Hua Hanzhang originally planned to ask everyone about the trip, but now there is an extra Ju Yun for some reason, seeing that Jiang Ruoyu is so nervous to take care of him, he can't say anything in his heart, so he sat down and asked carefully: "Who is this little girl?" Do you know? How did you get hurt? Does it have anything to do with your mission? I know, it can't be that you ran out to be a hero again and saved people, right?

Jiang Ruoyu replied to him one by one: "Her name is Ju Yun, I know Boss He, we met when I was doing a mission tonight, and we acted together, but I met a powerful opponent, or she saved me, if Xiaoyun hadn't blocked it for me, I would have been injured tonight."

When Hua Hanzhang heard it, it turned out that it was this stupid goose saved by other girls! Not only can I not think of Ju Yun as getting in the way, but I have to thank her. Hua Hanzhang couldn't say anything about Ju Yun, so he opened his mouth and said Jiang Ruoyu: "What are you doing, and you still want a girl to save you?" You won't hide when you're in danger! Why are you so stupid.