40

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading in Volumes 40

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine

Volume 13 Reading 40 The book

cannot be separated from the relationship with the family, which makes me even more restless and taunting myself: "Everyone knows that the third young master of the Hua family is cynical, but in fact I am being harassed by the family every day. Trapped by countless interests, life seems luxurious, but he never lives as he pleases. It would be better to be an ignorant and ignorant playboy than to be sober and powerless."

Hua Hanzhang has long buried a seed in his heart . , otherwise he would not have been depressed after learning that Hua Mingrui sent a special plane to pick him up. At this moment, he suddenly felt an inexplicable courage and impulse, and joked to Lao Jiang: "You saved me again, How can this kind of kindness be repaid with yellow and white things? It seems that I have no choice but to go with you all the way and help you with three meals a day."

Lao Jiang felt happy in his heart and said every sentence from the bottom of his heart: "I saved you. You are not here for any reward. As long as you are with me, I will not let you do chores. I can take care of myself long ago, and I can learn to take care of you in the future."

Hua Hanzhang heard this He felt very awkward when he said this, but he was the one who started it, and he couldn't argue with Lao Jiang, so he could only smile unnaturally and talk about serious matters: "Actually, I thought about it carefully. I was stranded in Chengdu earlier. It would take too long for the mysterious figure to deploy his men here to attack me. Once we are out of Sichuan's sphere of influence, and information dissemination is not as fast and convenient as it was before the apocalypse, it should be difficult for him to attack me easily. In this way, I I dont want to go back to Beijing too early, but I hope to renew my romance with you and have a good time. I just caused a lot of trouble to everyone one after another, and I really feel sorry for it, but I will definitely improve myself twice, and I am confident that I can develop Extraordinary energy, go hand in hand with everyone!"

Ye Qingrang was also very willing to keep Hua Hanzhang, especially because of Lao Jiang's friendship with Hua Hanzhang, he had to help: "Of course we are happy to have you join, You dont need to care too much about these previous things. Are we still afraid of getting into trouble? But since we will go together in the future, I hope that everyone can advance and retreat together and share blessings and misfortunes."

Hua Hanzhang fully agrees with this point . , but he also knew in his heart that Ye Qing asked He Chengshuang not to trust him 100% at the moment, so he only said: "Lu Yao knows the power, let's look back!"

He Chengshuang showed a slightly gloomy sneer and looked in the rearview mirror. He glanced at Hua Hanzhang and Lao Jiang, stepped on the gas and hurried on. Ye Qingrang saw He Chengshuang's expression, and his thoughts couldn't help but drift to what he said and did before the end of the world. If one day Hua Hanzhang hurts them for other interests, he is sure that He Chengshuang will definitely give Hua Hanzhang a message that will be remembered for the rest of his life. Lessons.

Ye Qingrang closed his eyes and rested for a while, thinking: "Hua Hanzhang, can you not let everyone down?"

At dawn, the car drove into Hubei. Because Ye Qingrang them to drive at night, they had to go all the way. There were a lot of zombies, and the four of them attacked, mainly relying on the Black Panther to clear the way for them, and finally found a place to stay. The Black Panther was exhausted after a night of fighting, and hurriedly let Ye Qing prepare for him. After swallowing the raw food in his belly, he lay on the ground and fell asleep.