129

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Volume Reading 129

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-minute reading volume 129

At the next corner, the scene changed again. Another thin little boy stood in front of the boy who could already be called a teenager. He actually held a hand in his hand. The knife was missing, the expression was ferocious, and he looked forward to death! The young man's eyes revealed a trace of confusion, a trace of joy and a lot of admiration.

Keep walking, the boy and the boy have grown up. The two are supporting each other, holding guns in their hands. There are traces of mud on their faces. In Hua Hanzhang's eyes, it turned into bright red blood, and before he knew it, his eyes were filled with blood. Wet.

Further ahead, there was a luxury sports car parked. The front of the car was dented and the door was wide open. Hua Hanzhang stepped forward and saw a young man sitting inside with a look of embarrassment and his eyes closed.

The next scene all changed to this young man and the boy who had grown into a man. The young man's sexual movements were very rich, some raised his eyebrows and smiled proudly, some pursed his lips and glared at each other, and each one was always followed by a tall man. The man with his hair out looked at his side face tenderly, his expression remained the same.

At the end, there was only one tall man left, holding a bouquet of wild flowers in his hand, as if waiting for someone. Hua Hanzhang couldn't find Jiang Ruoyu, so he had to walk up to the clay figure and cursed softly: "Idiot, you haven't come out yet!"

Unexpectedly, the clay figure in front of him seemed to be shedding his skin, and a layer of muddy water dripped from the top of his head. This layer of muddy water It was controlled by someone and did not stain the person inside at all. It slid to the ground and disappeared into the dirt.

Chapter 96 Daodao Chengshuang

Hua Hanzhang never expected that he would see such a scene when he came here. He was not only bitter and sad about Jiang Ruoyu's past, but also excited about his friendship with He Chengshuang, and even more shocked by the love between the two. Suddenly he threw himself into the person's arms and hugged him tightly, feeling all kinds of emotions rolling in his heart. When he came to his mouth, he said: "If you come out and don't do serious things, just do this!"

Suddenly, I felt that saying this might destroy Jiang Ruoyu's feelings. , quickly twisted and praised: "The clay figurine did a good job, no, it didn't make me look ugly."

Jiang Ruoyu hugged his lover who wanted to cry or not, and said: "For me, this is business, this place The soil is very different and it is difficult to shape it. It took me a week to do it successfully."

"You're so stupid, why don't you make it smaller and you can finish it in one day."

Jiang Ruoyu held it up and couldn't speak . The lover's face with a nasal voice kissed him on the mouth that was accustomed to duplicity: "This is a practice that you put all your heart into. Do you think it is a clay figure sold on the street?"

Hua Hanzhang hummed: "But it's so big , how do we take it away? We can't let our clay figures stand here, it won't be in vain for others to see it!"

Jiang Ruoyu pressed his mouth and said with a smile: "My mouth is pouting. I already said yes. Cultivation, of course I have thought of this." He walked to the nearest clay figurine with Hua Hanzhang, and with a touch of his finger, the clay figurine instantly shrank and fell to the ground, only half the size of Jiang Ruoyu's hand.