66

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading in Volumes 66

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom Exchange for Wine 13

-minute volume reading 66

The numbers were marked with a red pen. Looking at them, they were basically three digits, and even two-digit marks were rare.

A tall and thin woman finished writing numbers on a piece of paper, inserted the marker pen into the pen holder, turned around and saw two outstanding-looking men stopping to watch with interest. One was slender, handsome, slightly raised. The head, the corners of the brows and eyes showed a gentle and gentle smile; the other person was slightly taller, with straight shoulders and back, and an imposing manner, with deep facial features as cut by knives and axes. It was the task paper that another young man cared about. The two wore the same black down coat and black short boots, but their temperaments were completely opposite.

The woman's heart moved, and she chatted up to the young man who was about the same height as her: "Handsome guy, you are new to Xi'an."

He Chengshuang frowned slightly when he heard the woman's name. Ye Qingrang pinched his eyebrows after reading the note. He blinked at the woman: "Why do you remember every face here?"

Seeing that he was kind, the woman was not afraid of He Chengshuang's cold face and smiled: "That's not true, but if I had ever seen him How could I forget these two handsome guys?"

Seeing that Ye Qingrang just smiled, the woman shrugged: "Well, if it was the 'Nine Lives' team from the Chang'an Safety Zone, they would never come to these two sides. I read the note on the wall and went directly to get the task." The woman pursed her lips and pointed in the direction of the three windows; "The tasks on the wall are trivial and the pay is low. Men rarely come to see them. They are usually for group pick-ups. After completing a big mission, its just a matter of letting the women in the group come and see whats going on. A large and powerful team will be even more disdainful.

Ye Qingrang heard her speak briskly and lively, and then he noticed her eyebrows. She was not very mature yet, but there were many fine lines extending from the corners of her eyes. Her lips were dry, and her face was completely without makeup. It was a little yellow and dull. Ye Qingrang didn't look closely and thought she was already in her thirties. It turned out that she was only in her thirties. She is a girl in her twenties.

Seeing Ye Qingrang staring at her face, the woman's face darkened, and she subconsciously gathered the scarf around her neck to cover her chin. She was an awakened person and had joined a medium-sized team. She could support her family with her own skills. It was pretty good, but it was a pity that it was impossible for an ordinary woman after the apocalypse to dress up and put on makeup and powder every day like before. This was why she noticed Ye Qingrang as soon as she arrived.

Ye Qing's complexion is soft and flawless, his eyes are bright, and his lips are full and rosy. He is either rich or powerful. If he still has this spirit in the last days, anyone with a little bit of brains should take a high look at him.

But when Hua Hanzhang walked towards Ye Qingrang, the woman's expression was not only stunning, but also a trace of jealousy and helplessness that she didn't even notice.

Hua Hanzhang changed into a long camel coat as soon as he entered the safe area. He was dressed in black underneath. The three-dimensional cut made his waist and legs look longer. Last night, he even went to get his hair styled. In view of the stinky beauty that he still misses in the apocalypse, Ye Qing Rang and others are helpless and funny, while Hua Hanzhang insists that the image cannot be abolished! Sure enough, he attracted a lot of attention wherever he went.