30

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 30

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine

Volume 13 Reading 30

There was a burst of discussion in the crowd immediately, mixed with comments like "I would rather open the back door for the rich than give out the machine for everyone to use" or "Whenever You are here, and you are still engaging in this corrupt scheme." There were whispers.

He Chengshuang turned the steering wheel and followed the sports car away.

Driving to the front of the special passage, the driver's door of the sports car was opened, and a man walked out gracefully. He was a young man, no more than twenty-four or five years old, with broad shoulders and narrow waist, and a slender figure, less than 1.8 meters tall. He was a natural clothes hanger. , wearing slim-cut trousers and casual leather shoes, wearing a dark gray coat with a ginger turtleneck sweater underneath, which made the exposed skin even more fair and delicate.

Her chestnut hair was combed back, revealing a smooth and plump forehead. A pair of peach blossom eyes flashed with a faint smile, and most of the black eyeballs were hidden, only the most attractive part was exposed. Below it was a beautiful picture. With his thin lips and corners slightly raised, he glanced at the crowd looking at him, finally looked at He Chengshuang and others, and nodded politely.

Ye Qingrang returned the gift and heard Lao Jiang whispering close to him: "Xiaoye, this man is so handsome." Ye

Qingrang glanced at Lao Jiang in surprise, Lao Jiang was usually taciturn. Shaoyu rarely takes the initiative to care and comment on strangers, but this time he was indeed right. If Ye Qingrang looks gentle, clear and handsome, then the man in front of him is definitely unparalleled in beauty.

It's just that both the eyes and the lips are a little bit evil. They don't look feminine, but they have nothing to do with masculinity. They are very attractive. Seeing that he is quite well-dressed, he greets He Chengshuang and others politely, but his arrogance cannot be hidden in his eyes. His identity as a rich kid from a good family background is obvious.

He was followed by two smartly dressed middle-aged people, a man and a woman, who seemed to be assistants. They went up and said a few words to the registrar. After the registrar took the blood of the three people and found that there was no problem, he smiled with a smile on his face. Let the sports car go in.

When He Chengshuang came forward, the registrar was still very polite and just handed them a form to look at first.

Ye Qingrang took it and glanced at it briefly. Inside was a detailed list of materials to be handed over. Whether it was quantity or quality, it was not something that ordinary people could take out at will.

Ye Qingrang went back to the car and took out a box of medicine and a bag of vegetable seeds weighing five pounds. Even though these two items were ranked high on the list, the registrar was overjoyed.

The blood of the three people was drawn one after another. As for the black panther, Ye Qingrang let it go in advance and left it alone for two days outside the safe zone. Although the black panther could not speak, its intelligence evolved quickly. Qing Rang's instructions can basically be followed without fail.

After driving into the passage, I discovered that there is an inner wall inside the outer wall. The inner wall is not as high as the outer wall, but the material and solidity are far superior. There is an electric grid on the wall, and the protection is quite sufficient. .