174

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 174

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-minute reading Volume 174

The flames ignited, and the manager guarding the door immediately turned off the light. Ye Qing let his fingers clasped together, but at the end of the day he couldn't think of a good wish to make. After thinking for a moment A smile appeared on his lips, he muttered a few words silently in his heart, and blew out all the candles with a pop.

He Qingqing took the lead in applauding and shouted happily: "Happy birthday!"

The lights came on again, Ye Qingrang opened his eyes and looked at Shen Mei, his face suddenly turned pale.

Shen Mei had a smile on her face, her eyes were closed tightly with tears in her eyes, and her body was leaning on the back of the chair, as if she was asleep.

"Mom!" He Qingqing screamed, and Ye Qingrang quickly felt for her pulse. The pulse was close to none. His fingers relaxed, and he turned to support her shoulders and fired spiritual power towards the acupuncture points. Unfortunately, the spiritual power entered Shen Mei. Everything in the body is like a stone, and it is difficult to be absorbed.

The rest of the people stood up one after another. He Zhenhua hurriedly walked behind Shen Mei, knelt down and hugged her, crying bitterly.

Hua Hanzhang gestured to the manager from a distance, telling him not to come over.

"Uncle He, let's take my mother home." Ye Qingrang's face was dull, and he also squatted down, but his back was to Shen Mei. He Chengshuang understood and helped Shen Mei to his back.

The manager lowered his head and did not dare to look more. He just pushed the box door open when someone came over. Hua Hanzhang deliberately stayed at the end. He didn't look very good and said to the manager: "Check out."

When Hua Hanzhang and Jiang Ruoyu returned home, He Qingqing was crying sadly and nestled in He Zhenhua's arms. He Chengshuang sat in the The two faced each other, but Shen Mei and Ye Qingrang were not in the living room.

The five of them remained silent until Ye Qing stepped aside.

"I will make arrangements for the funeral tomorrow. Uncle He, Qingqing, you go in and stay with mom."

Hua Hanzhang pulled Jiang Ruoyu to stand up: "Qingyi, my condolences... Lao Jiang and I will go back to the room first, if you want anything else If you want to help, just come and call us."

When there were only two people left in the hall, He Chengshuang pulled Ye Qingrang to sit down, put his arms around his shoulders and comforted him: "It's okay if you cry."

Ye Qingrang shook his head and said The soft hair rubbed against the collarbone of the person behind him. "I feel very sad, but I can't shed a single tear." "

She rushed you to go home. She may have known that her condition was not good. Since she left with a smile, there is no big regret."

" I know that there is a destiny between life and death. I have used drugs and spiritual power to forcibly hang her up in the past few years. She must have suffered from internal organ failure. I felt relieved when I saw her die and felt much better."