181

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Volume Reading 181

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-part volume reading 181

, only Ye Qing made himself understand that he was always worried about misunderstanding people and sincerely making mistakes, for fear that the friends he met would be like the people who abandoned him in the previous life. selfishness.

Today, he is in another dead end, in the same desperate situation. He will no longer doubt the love between the four of them, but it is even worse to see his lover and friend die here!

Hua Hanzhang said "Oh no" three times in a row, and subconsciously asked He Chengshuang: "What should I do? What should I do?"

He Chengshuang looked up and saw that the spirit tree was slightly collapsing. It is not difficult to understand. If Ye Qingrang insists on maintaining the growth of the spirit tree, he will die of exhaustion even if he is not struck to death by Xuan Lei.

Ye Qing allowed himself to think that as soon as the spiritual energy dissipated, thousands of zombies hanging on the trees immediately let go and wreaked havoc. The spiritual trees were eaten away at a speed visible to the naked eye, and the zombies lost their foothold and fell one after another.

He Chengshuang shouted decisively: "Turn out the mire and trap the zombies!"

Jiang Ruoyu said in a deep voice: "Disperse!"

The spiritual mud spread out instantly, spreading outward in circles, and Ye Qingrang shouted: "Go." A small green seed Falling with the wind into the spiritual mud that has turned into a swamp.

Ye Qing brought his two fingers together and pointed out. A green stem broke out of the black mud, rising higher and higher. A bud popped out from the top, and soon it slowly bloomed. The layers were piled up, and it turned out to be a flower big enough to accommodate one person. Snow lotus.

After it, four smaller white lotuses sprouted one after another and were scattered throughout the swamp. Needless to say, Jiang Ruoyu made a dirt road, and four people and a leopard hurriedly jumped on it. He Chengshuang's feet were damaged, and he groaned when he landed, obviously in extreme pain. Hua Jiang and the two people helped him, and first placed him in Bailian. On top of it, each found a flower to sit down on.

All the zombies that fell from the spiritual tree fell into the mud. Although they were spared their heads and blood, they were firmly sucked by a huge sticky force. The zombies are clueless and only know how to struggle hard, but they don't know that the harder they work, the deeper they sink. Waving his arms wildly like this, screaming loudly, floating in the surging black mud, it was like an endless hell!

The weirdo was so anxious that he urged Xuan Tiezhi repeatedly, but unexpectedly Xuan Tiezhi hesitated, staring at the rolling thunder clouds that were about to fall above, his throat quivering anxiously, but he refused to step forward.

"Damn it!" The weirdo knows how powerful the tribulation is. The mysterious thunder from the sky is the nemesis of evil. However, he has no way out at this moment. He has to let Xuan Tiezhi face the difficulty and take Ye Qingrang's life first. The transformed people will naturally disperse, and then the remaining people will be dealt with one by one.