102

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read 102 in Separate Volumes

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Read 102

chapters

in separate volumes If you don't dress up, you must be embarrassed to see people.

Even if there is no mirror now, Hua Hanzhang can know how embarrassed he looks, he tried his best to pretend not to care, but Jiang Ruoyu said a word, and the strength in his body was suddenly drained, and he wanted to defend himself, but looking at He Cheng Shuangye Qingrang's teasing eyes, he could only swallow the words.

In this case, Ye Qingrang shook his head slightly at the people who came over, the intention of refusal was quite obvious, He Chengshuang was not as gentle as him, he put cold electricity on the people, the people who came looked at each other, returned with a kind smile, nodded their heads in understanding, and saw the four of them get into the car and swagger out of the sentry post.

One of them asked the man next to him, "Master Xuren..."

Xuren had just climbed up from the mud pile, looking at He Chengshuang and the direction they had left, his eyes were extremely resentful.

The man glanced at it, and his tone was indescribably contemptuous: "What do you care about him, as a monk, not only do you not have compassion, but you are also insidious and cunning, and you play tricks on people everywhere, how far can such a person go, we must look a little farther."

He Chengshuang looked at the rearview mirror, and many cars followed not far away, obviously wanting to know where they were going to settle today, Hua Hanzhang was very upset, and asked, "Do you want to get rid of them?"

Ye Qingrang smiled: "No need, they don't have malicious intentions, besides, we have made such a big battle, and we have long been remembered by others, can we still stay out?"

Jiang Ruoyu was thinking about another thing at this time: "Who is that Xuren?" At the mention of him, Hua Hanzhang became angry, and took out the

broken talisman from his pocket: "I said not to take that broken talisman, and you still have it on you?"

Ye Qingrang sighed and said, "Take it and I'll take a look." Hua Hanzhang handed it to the front, Ye Qing glanced at the rune paper inside, and couldn't help sneering: "Good guy, it turned out that the spiritual power mark was made on the rune paper, no wonder the monk could recognize you as soon as he went up to the tower, to be honest, you are like this now, I am afraid that I will be stunned for a while if I suddenly see it, not to mention that he just met you in the bar!"

Hua Hanzhang had a deep grudge against Xuren, and he ignored this matter for a while, and now he realized it later: "So, what kind of ghost did he have at that time?"

Ye Qingrang denied: "That's not necessarily, he is used to using this kind of deceptive means, he should have found a lot of people, as for how to act, it depends on your development." You see that the woman who followed him, who was also a fourth-order awakened person, seemed to be afraid of Xuren and had a stammering meaning, but he had no admiration, obviously although this person was not small, he had no virtue at all. I just don't know how he could have heard from you so quickly?

Only then did Hua Hanzhang remember: "It should be the man I met when I first entered the fifth floor informed them, but that person probably just wanted to pass on this information to the other fourth-order awakened people, I don't think he has any bad intentions, I said something disrespectful to him, and he didn't care, but lent me his coat..."