88

The Little Fortune of the Last Days - Read in Separate Volumes 88

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Volume Reading 88

, and now he has long become an unshakable man.

He Chengshuang sneered again and again, and his voice was like a ghost: "You have this attitude of begging for people?" What qualifications do you have to tell me about the conditions? Of course, you and the children of that woman have to pay your debts!

Zheng Rong vigorously broke free, but He Chengshuang did not move, and when

Zheng Rong was frightened, the doorbell suddenly rang. He Chengshuang dragged his left hand back, and Zheng Rong fell back into the sofa in embarrassment.

Ju Yun heard the doorbell and immediately came out and opened the door, and when he saw the person who came, he was very polite, and raised his voice to He Chengshuang from afar and said, "It's Secretary Qian who is here."

Zheng Rong was shocked, and saw a middle-aged man with a good bearing walking in with two tall bodyguards, and he was even more shocked after seeing who he was, plus Ju Yun's title just now, it was almost certain that this was the secretary of the mayor of Hefei, Qian Yuan!

Qian Yuan was quite surprised when he saw a person sitting there with a pale face, and asked, "What's the matter?" Mr. He, we didn't make an appointment, why are there still outsiders?

Ye Qingrang had already heard the movement, just walked down from upstairs, glanced at Zheng Rong, who was lost in his soul, and said with a smile: "Secretary Qian sits down first, this gentleman has something to ask to come to the door, but it seems that there is no negotiation."

Qian Yuan thought that he was entrusted by the mayor to explain what He Chengshuang did, and Ye Qing asked the lion to open his mouth to sign a lot of preferential terms, not to mention, but also to sort out various information resources that ordinary people can't reach, he can't see that He Chengshuang doesn't want to see this person? Immediately added fuel and vinegar and said: "If the deal fails, there is still benevolence and righteousness, I also have a request for Mr. He, Mr. He is so serious, I don't have the confidence to complete the task assigned to me by the mayor."

Ye Qingrang looked at Zheng Rong's instantly pale face, and cast a grateful look at Qian Yuan, Qian Yuan knew that what he said was right, turned his head to Zheng Rong and continued to play: "This gentleman doesn't have to be discouraged, you didn't come to the right time, there is a big task in the security zone in the near future, Mr. He was invited to be the leader of this operation, the stakes are very high, of course, you can't spare time to take care of other things, you may have hope to visit another day."

Chapter 66 It's over

Zheng Rong knew that he couldn't please him, even the mayor sent a secretary to find He Chengshuang to participate in major tasks and take the lead, even if he was just a martial artist, that was standing at the top of the pyramid, absolute force now means wealth and power, He Chengshuang has to deal with their family now, I'm afraid that there are people who are willing to help him do it without having to do it himself.

Zheng Rong exuded a decadence, and after losing his spirit, the god instantly aged a lot. He Chengshuang bid him farewell and offered the last sentence: "I will carefully consider your affairs, even if I am not here in the future, I will ask someone to take good care of me."