100

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read 100 in Separate Volumes

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Read

100

in Volumes What about the three elixirs of

the two of us? Lao Jiang must have given it to you, eat the Hui Ling Pill.

Hua Hanzhang smiled bitterly: "I gave it to him."

Ye Qingrang sighed: "You two... Fortunately, the medicinal properties of the three pills I gave you don't collide with each other, otherwise it will be good to eat them indiscriminately? As he spoke, he took out another pill of the elixir.

Hua Hanzhang pinched the medicine in his hand, but he didn't eat it. Ye Qingrang frowned: "I'm still alive, what do you want?"

Hua Hanzhang wiped his eyes and said, "I'm fine, I won't take it, you only got three of these medicines in total, and I'll keep them for Ruoyu."

Ye Qingrang was slightly angry: "Do you think the medicine is sugar, just eat it?" Lao Jiang can't make up for it in the near future, and you don't want to wait for him to come down and see your ghostly appearance.

Hua Hanzhang's eyes lit up and asked, "Will he really come down soon?"

Ye Qing let Qing know that he blamed himself, and comforted: "Do you think that Lao Jiang will die so easily?"

Hua Hanzhang shook his head and smiled bitterly: "If you are not, I won't understand, if it is He Chengshuang today, you will suffer the same gains and losses as me... I shouldn't have said that.

"I don't blame you." Ye Qingrang looked at Xuren and said with a smile: "This master, shouldn't the account between us be settled?"

Xuren lowered his face coldly and said: "Donor, the poor monk advises you not to meddle in your affairs, don't be strong, and let go of everything to be comfortable."

Ye Qingrang's tone was still light, but the words he said were very stinging: "As the saying goes, a soldier can be killed, but not humiliated, if you insult my friend like this, you must kneel down and kowtow three times in public, and then admit that you are bullying and vicious."

Xuren's face changed, and he silently clenched his fists: "Even if the poor monk was offended just now, it's enough to say sorry here, after all, nothing happened, and it seems that the donor's aggressiveness seems to be against the way of benevolence."

Ye Qingrang chuckled: "What you said is right, but well, now I have the final say, if you don't want to, I have to teach you a lesson!"

Xuren flicked his sleeve robe and said, "The poor monk is trying to ask the little benefactor for advice!"

After saying that, Ye Qingrang felt that his feet were soft, and the bluestone floor tiles turned into soft mud, and his feet sank, but he was not flustered, but smiled: "It's just right!" "Ten fingers moved slightly, and he was about to dismantle the move, but he was stopped by Hua Hanzhang.

"Qingrang, don't make a move today, the grievances between me and this thief monk will be resolved by me personally."

Hua Hanzhang took the bow and arrow in his hand, Zhang Bow is an arrow, Xuren made a mistake, took a step forward, his body was short, the arrow passed by his ear, and as soon as he grabbed it with his backhand, he took the second arrow in his hand, waved his hand to block it, and then opened the third arrow, and laughed: "Carving insect skills, shameful!"