101

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read 101 in Separate Volumes

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Reading in

Volumes 101

In the end. And the onlookers gathered outside the tower stretched their necks one by one, and the more they didn't know, the more curious they became, and their hearts were restless. Ju Yun took He Rong Zongyu to mix in the crowd, it was not that she didn't want to go up, first, she had to look at a cat and a leopard, and second, she hadn't even reached the fourth step, she couldn't even go up to the fifth floor, and it was useless to enter the tower.

Just when everyone was talking, the windows of the fifth floor of the glazed tower exploded, and the fragments sprayed outward, only to see a yellow-robed bald man flying out upside down, swinging his hands and feet, screaming in pain, a blue python in his neck, after flying out of the tower, his mouth loosened, entrenched in mid-air, allowing the man to fall straight from a height of twenty meters!

The onlookers let out a burst of exclamation and retreated like a tide, for fear that the city gate would catch fire and affect the fish in the pond.

Xuren suffered a heavy blow, his face was scorched, fortunately, he was not only shrewd and cunning, but his martial arts ability was indeed solid, the moment he fell on the hard ground, the earth-attribute spiritual power surged out from behind, and he fell into the quagmire with a bang, even so, he smashed a solid knot, and the muddy water splashed around, and the people who were close were splashed all over his head!

Chapter 75 The Iron Tower Travels to the Clouds

Hua Hanzhang looked out from the broken window, and the street scene in Kaifeng City came into view, Ye Qingrang passed by the trembling woman, came to

Hua Hanzhang and said: "I heard that the seventh floor of the Kaibao Glazed Tower can see the suburban farmland and the moat embankment, and when you climb to the ninth floor, you can see the Yellow River like a belt, and when you climb to the twelfth floor, you can directly reach the sky, and suddenly feel that the auspicious clouds are haunted, The wind blows in the face, as if stepping into the space fantasy, so it is called "the iron tower travels to the clouds".

Hua Hanzhang didn't speak, and He Chengshuang answered: "What about the thirteenth layer?"

Ye Qingrang looked back and smiled: "If we have the ability to climb to the thirteenth floor, maybe we can foresee our future." He Chengshuang hugged Ye Qingrang's shoulder and said firmly: "I can see it now, you must have me in the future."

Hua Hanzhang skimmed his face and shouted at the woman: "Don't leave yet, do you want to stay here for the night?" The

fourth-order female awakened person dared not speak angrily, lowered her head and walked against the wall, Ye Qing let the thin vine be collected, and the woman sped up and ran down.

Hua Hanzhang turned to ask He Chengshuang: "You just came down like this?" What if he is fooled?

He Chengshuang replied: "Lao Jiang has stabilized, I can let you go up to see him." After that, a spiritual power passed, weaving a layer of thunder net around Hua Hanzhang's body.

The two thunder pythons in the center of the sixth floor held Jiang Ruoyu in the air but did not hurt him in the slightest, Hua Hanzhang slowly leaned over and stood in front of him. Jiang Ruoyu's face had returned to normal, and the aura avoided the power grid around Hua Hanzhang and drilled towards Jiang Ruoyu.