59

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 59

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-minute volume reading 59

Chen Ying joined forces to resist, but was swept away by the power brought out by the giant tail and took two steps back before he could stand firm.

Since the Overlord Salamander awakened the five elements of mutated ice spiritual power underground in this cave, his intelligence has greatly expanded and his strength has surged. He has been coveting Yansu for a long time. He wants to swallow the ice lotus and has boosted his cultivation, but he is also afraid of being captured by the green flames. Hurt, now that Qingyan has been swallowed by He Rong, it is the best time for it to strike!

Since He Rong awakened his fire spirit power, he has always controlled fire and set fire. He never thought that one day he would be devoured by the flames. Spiritual beasts have always had strong muscles and bones. If it were a human being who could directly devour Yan Su, he would have to explode and die. He Rong is now It is also uncomfortable, the moon waxes and wanes, the water is full and overflows, and the spiritual power in the body is too full and is always trying to break out.

He Rong must not be defeated by Yan Su. The spiritual beast's cultivation method is self-contained. He Rong frantically fused Yan Su with his own flames, trying to blend the blue and red spiritual powers, but his own spiritual power was too messy and weak. , was repeatedly rejected by the pure Yansu, but at this critical moment, it saw the Overlord Salamander crawling towards its direction.

He Rong was in a state of madness at this time, mistook Overlord Salamander's move as an attack, and was furious. His huge leopard body rose into the air, carrying endless green flames, and stood sideways in front of Overlord Salamander. He opened his mouth and said An earth-shaking roar, mixed with supreme spiritual power, caused the little green salamander to squeak and scurry away. You Xiaoyu was the worst at it. He covered his ears and squatted down. His chest felt tight, his face was pale, and he gulped. Panting.

After He Rong vented his anger, the chaotic spiritual power in his body suddenly changed. Yan Su was so strong that he would never merge with the flames lower than it. Under the stimulation of He Rong's spiritual power, the original red spiritual energy was transformed. It was completely burned, but it turned into a huge pure spiritual power, which penetrated into the limbs and bones, traveled throughout the body, removed countless impurities, completely occupied the muscles and bones, and slowly circulated.

He Rong felt the changes inside his body, but the situation outside his body was still in a mess, but he couldn't care about that much at the moment. He opened his hole and spat out a green lotus flower. It was still on his lips at first, but in a blink of an eye, he was in front of the Overlord Salamander. Fang Yi Falling on its head, just like the first melting snow in spring, the lotus petals flew away, causing a huge fire and surrounding the Overlord Salamander!

A few seconds later, an unpleasant smell of burning came from the stone chamber. The dark green armor of the Overlord Salamander was already charred black and cracked apart from the burning. Naturally, the flesh and blood inside could not escape the poison of the Green Flame Lotus.

A group of green little salamanders had already been turned upside down by Yan Su's spiritual power. When the Overlord Salamander caught fire, they screamed and fled in all directions, obediently returning to where they came from! Only a body of the Overlord Salamander, wrapped in skin and bones and shrunk by a large circle, lay silently in the center of the stone chamber.