96

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read in Separate Volumes 96

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Reading

96

It's not because he has three points of courage and seven points of righteousness that he is too lazy to help him.

"Found it!" Dacheng cheered and hooked out something like clay.

He Chengshuang took out a small glass bottle from his bag, and Dacheng held the clay pot in his arms, only to realize that he was too guarded, and when he saw He Chengshuang's playful smile, his face sneered, and he took the initiative to hand the clay pot over, letting He Chengshuang pour half of it away.

The four of them returned to the steps, Wu Yongbo had already heard a rough idea of what was going on, and at the moment his face was like a vegetable, knowing that he would not be happy to betray his colleagues.

Sure enough, I heard He Chengshuang say: "You can do it yourself."

Xiao Luo hated him so much, and hated himself for his inability to save others, and the most hated was the madman who killed people without blinking, he had already stabbed the enemy with blood, and there were many side emotions in his heart in addition to hatred for his former colleagues, and he couldn't cut it down with a knife anyway, and said tiredly: "Just let him fend for himself here, if he feeds snakes, insects, rats and ants, it will be regarded as the last contribution he makes."

Dacheng didn't agree, and said secretly in his heart: "What if these thin vines are not strong enough and let people run away, and Lao Wu holds a grudge and turns to us for revenge?" He said righteously: "No, he killed so many people, and his methods were despicable, it is really hateful!" If he escapes by chance, the soul of his dead colleague will not be at peace! "Snatched the short blade that Xiao Luo put away, and the knife fell in his hand and resulted in a human life.

Xiao Luo couldn't bear to look at it anymore, don't turn his face, He Chengshuang looked at Dacheng acting coldly, and was very disdainful in his heart: "I didn't dare to attack the madman just now, and I didn't hesitate to kill an old friend who was not a threat."

Xiao Luo took out the equipment and looked at the data, and said: "Where we are now, we only need to find a water source, and we can swim outside in the direction of the natural flow of the river, although it is humid but the air is abundant, indicating that there are many pathways, if it weren't for this... Maybe we'll be back in the safe zone. The

four of them walked out of the stone room, looking for a way out, and on the way they even met three lost companions, and they were shocked to hear what Xiao Luo said, of course, under the instruction of Ye Qingrang, some details were hidden, although Xiao Luo must report carefully to the mayor after going back, but he will definitely not see anyone to say the specific plot.

The three of them were a little frustrated, and they walked inexplicably, although they were not in distress, but they did not save Zhou Huai, so that the remuneration would be greatly discounted, and they turned non-stop for three hours, and everyone heard the sound of the water flowing, and their spirits were shocked to speed up their pace, and after running for a while, they finally saw an undercurrent, the water flow was very fast, and they jumped into it with a bang.

The water was turbulent and cold, and it was difficult to breathe when he fell into it, and one hand stretched out of the water with a loud noise, grabbed the weeds hanging down from the shore, and Hua Hanzhang pulled it with his strength, his head surfaced, and his body involuntarily leaned towards the edge.