138

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read 138 in Separate Volumes

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Reading in

Volumes 138

There was thunder, and the blue light was faint, Ye Qingrang only heard an exclamation from the front, and when he caught up with him, the three of them were also shocked by this strange scene!

Within a radius of 100 meters, except for the six large trees in the center, there was no grass, and the ground was scorched and black, full of fine wood chips and flying soil. A towering tree about 30 meters tall stood proudly in the middle, with a large hole in the middle, which was empty, the size of a small room, and there was a thundercloud roaring inside. It is surrounded by five large trees with short heads, and there is a series of thunder and lightning between the tops of the trees, sizzling.

Ye Rongzhong's voice loomed in the wind and thunder: "You... Every three people... One..."

Fifteen wood-based awakened people scattered one after another, standing under a tree in groups of three, holding the trunk with both palms, and the spiritual power was continuously channeled into it.

Kangchi asked softly, "What is this?" Do we want to go now? He Chengshuang shook his head, signaling to wait for it to change, not wanting to see the body of the thunder awakened person standing by the five trees flying upwards from a distance, and was sucked by the thunder power churning between the five trees, Ye Rongzhong was furious, turned to the man behind him and scolded loudly, stretched out his hand to grab someone, his body suddenly flew up in the air, and was suddenly sucked into the hollow of the towering tree.

Ye Qingrang was startled, but when he saw He Chengshuang's body rushing forward, he went to pull him with his hand, a strange force came along his arm, He Cheng's brows tightened, and he pushed Ye Qingrang away with his backhand, rising diagonally, as if he was being pulled by an invisible rope, and flew away in the direction of the tree hole.

Ye Qingrang and Kang Chi realized that the situation was not good, and the two of them did not feel a trace of traction, and they still stood in place, which showed that the strangeness here was only for the Thunder Awakened!

didn't have time to think about it, roots and vines grew under Ye Qing's feet and rushed towards He Chengshuang, but in the end he was still a step slower. Ye Qingrang rushed out quickly, worried that He Chengshuang would be in danger, and his former calm self-control was completely left behind. Kangchi was not far behind and kept up closely.

For the sudden change, the people around the tree showed surprised looks, obviously not knowing that someone was following, and the group of thunder awakened people were already taking care of themselves.

Ye Qingrang ran to the bottom of the tree and looked up, He Chengshuang and Ye Rongzhong were floating in the hollow of the tree, and the thundercloud was rolling endlessly between the two, and it seemed that it would explode at any time and devour people.

The only unharmed man under the tree saw the three of them as if he was expecting, and he laughed and said, "Kang Chi, you really didn't disappoint me!"

Ye Qingrang's expression changed, and he looked at Kang Chi suddenly, Kang Chi's face turned pale, and he scolded angrily: "Nie Chao, don't talk nonsense!" Nie Chao smiled gloomily: "If you hadn't bought me to find out the news, how could you lead He Chengshuang to take the bait?" Aren't you the one who wants to break up someone else's involvement? When □□ still wants to set up a memorial arch, it is too naïve!