58

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 58

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom Exchange for Wine 13

-minute volume reading 58

The tip of the stick is facing down, carrying a force of gravity and piercing the middle of the ice tongue in one fell swoop, nailing it to the ground, and crushing it firmly with one foot!

The salamander was suppressed by the strange power of the two people, but it could not give up. It was king and lord in this dark cave underground, and did not want to stumble on a few small humans. The cold air shook, freezing the hands of He Chengshuang and Chen Ying to the point of freezing, almost Unable to hold the weapon, the two of them could not let go of control. Once the newt was allowed to regain freedom, the consequences would be disastrous.

The situation on the other side is not easy either. Yi Chunjun and You Xiaoyu hold the female Overlord Salamander with swords on the left and right. Both salamanders have rough skin and thick flesh and are covered with thorns. They are both afraid of being bitten and afraid of being bitten. He was hit by the giant tail, and he couldn't be beaten to death, and he couldn't be trapped even if he was sleepy!

During the stalemate between the two parties, rustling sounds came one after another in everyone's ears. Big holes were suddenly opened on the four walls of the stone chamber, and small blue-gray salamanders, which were much smaller in size but about one meter in height, poked their heads out one after another. , wandering around the wall like a gecko, and outflanking a group of people like a cockroach!

After all, You Xiaoyu was a girl. Seeing this scene, she screamed, her face turned pale, and she was on the verge of tears. Ye Qingrang looked around and saw about ten of them, not to mention those who were sticking their heads out. The seven people who broke in through the entrance of the cave and who were still rushing on the road had no way to go to heaven and no way to escape. They were completely besieged in this square stone room, and they were at the end of their rope!

Chapter 44 The Return of Yansu You Xiaoyu

was the least determined here. Seeing a small salamander crawling to her feet, she screamed and immediately withdrew the software holding the mother salamander and swept it towards her feet. , her move not only failed to relieve her own difficulties, but also increased the pressure on Yi Chunjun. Fortunately, Yi Chunjun's sword was sharp, and he turned his wrist to stir up the soft tongue in the mouth of the female salamander, so the mother salamander did not take precautions. , the boss's soft tongue was cut open by a long sword that was as sharp as iron. Blood flowed out, and the pain made the boss subconsciously shrink back.

Jiang Ruoyu saw that the momentum was catching up, and a layer of soft mud flowed along the exposed head of the female salamander, and the spiritual power was dispersed and hardened wherever it went. Yi Chunjun saw the decisive moment and drew back the sword at the last moment, and saw the female salamander. Like the clay sculptures carved on the wall, they cannot move.

After temporarily restraining the mother salamander, Jiang Ruoyu kicked the little salamander away from him. His kick was so powerful that the little salamander hit by the kick had its liver and intestines shattered. It fell to the ground and convulsed and never got up again. Power.

Hua Hanzhang turned his bow into a stick and kept beating the salamanders that came up. You Xiaoyu and Yi Chunjun relied on the power of their swords, killing one with one sword. He Rongshou stood in front of Zong Yu and bit the little salamanders that were about to move. , Ye Qingrang was responsible for the safety of He Chengshuang, Chen Ying and himself. Unfortunately, there were countless little salamanders coming over in a steady stream. Even if everyone was not afraid for the time being, they would still be exhausted.