18

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 18

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-part volume reading

"The seeds of 18 lives spread to the earth" is a basis for the hypothesis of the origin of life.

Ye Qingrang turned his head slightly to look at He Chengshuang, and as expected, his eyes showed a strong With a look of longing, He Chengshuang has never been interested in things like jewelry and antiques, so there is a big reason for him to be so sure.

Ye Qingrang knew that He Chengshuang must have seen the extraordinary features of this iron meteorite like himself, Ye Qingrang Rang discovered that inside this iron meteorite, there was a lavender light spot the size of a soybean, shuttling back and forth among the meteorites. This iron meteorite was very dense, but this light spot seemed to be like a fish in water, coming and going freely.

Based on Ye Qingrang's current understanding of cultivation He really couldn't understand what this was. Although He Chengshuang didn't understand it either, it didn't stop him from being deeply attracted by the thunder-attribute aura emitted by the meteorite. The two of them looked at each other, and they were bound to take this item for sale.

Others The guests were obviously also very interested in the meteorites and made bids one after another. When the price reached two million, there were only a few people still bidding. He Chengshuang then raised his sign to participate. There were no major twists and turns in the bidding. Others looked at He Chengshuang. He gave up one after another with the attitude that he was bound to win the quotation.

After all, He Chengshuang was different from ordinary people. Even if the thing that interested him was a piece of mud, he would get it no matter what the price. If he was not interested in something, even if it was worth thousands of gold, you could give it up. He didn't even bother asking him to accept it in front of him.

After taking the picture of the meteorite, He Chengshuang really wanted to take it back as soon as possible and think about it slowly. He was not interested in the auction items later. Ye Qingrang had always been calm, but he was still as stable as a mountain. Sitting on the ground to see if there would be any surprises later, He Chengshuang had already shown his impatience. In the past, he would have walked away long ago. Unexpectedly,

after the auction, Mr. Lin invited Ye Qingrang to dinner , He Chengshuang almost started fighting with the 80-year-old man. Ye Qingrang declined the invitation apologetically and hurriedly took He Chengshuang home. As soon as the two entered the house, they got into He Chengshuang's room, took out the wooden box containing the meteorite, and opened the Study it carefully.

Just now in the car, He Chengshuang held the wooden box and already deeply felt the power of thunder and lightning coming from the box. Anyway, there were only Lao Jiang and Ye Qingrang in the car. He couldn't help but want to open it at that time. Ye Qingrang stopped.

"The treasures of heaven, material, and earth all have spirituality. Now that you have been trained, you happen to have the thunder attribute. If something goes wrong the next time you come into contact with a meteorite, there will be no way for you to cover it outside. It is better to return to your own." Besides, you cant be so reckless when doing things in the future. "

He Chengshuang is not reckless, it's just because of his character that he always obeys his heart when dealing with others. Moreover, he has been through hardships in the past and has nothing to rely on. He feels that there is nothing in the world that he cannot bear, but now that Ye Qingrang is by his side, he He was willing to consider Ye Qingrang, and was not willing to harm Ye Qingrang even a cent because of himself. As soon as