155

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 155

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-part volume reading 155

Things are at our feet, Xiao Cao, Im going to trouble you. "

Cao Qiudong nodded, and his feet sank. The solid stone turned into sand. Under his control, he rose into the sky, but his body fell rapidly. Seeing this, the others jumped down without further words, adjusting their posture to maintain balance. There was only sand rolling around their ears. They flew with a soft sound. Fortunately, the six of them were protected by spiritual energy, and He Rong was thick-skinned and thick-skinned. Until they fell into the depths, no one was hurt. The

short time in the darkness felt long, and maybe a long time passed. At some point or less than an hour and a half, everyone's feet were empty and they fell on the thick pile of sand.

Looking up, it was dark and difficult to distinguish. After walking a few dozen steps, you hit a hard stone wall. With a little imagination, you can guess that you are in a Hemispherical room.

"Xiao Cao, clean up the floor. "

Cao Qiudong heard Ye Qingrang's voice and raised his hand. The gravel jumped up from under everyone's feet and temporarily sealed the opening above. Several beams of light lit up and shined on the ground. Sure enough, he saw ten figures carved on the flat stone slab. There were criss-crossing horizontal lines. Cang Shuangshuang, a young man with a young mind, said happily: "Sure enough, Chen Ying's judgment was right. There is a stone chamber with obvious human traces under the mountain. Even if it is not the door we are looking for, there should be a treasure next to it. Bar! "

Chen Ying said: "Yuxu has ancestors who conceal its position, and requires compass guidance when entering and exiting, which is the induction of the Star Reaching Platform. Thinking about it this way, this place is also the same, but how can we get down? "

Cao Qiudong carefully groped along the edge, then stood in the middle and concentrated on the feeling. He shook his head and said: "I'm afraid this is made of the Qimen Dunjia in ancient times. It is definitely not a good idea to force it open with supernatural powers. Mr. Ye, have you done any research on this? "

Ye Qingrang squatted down and groped, and found that these horizontal lines were carved very deeply, with twenty-seven rows and columns, implying the number of thirty-nine. There was a mark between each square. If he looked carefully, he found that there was a gap in the lower left corner of his brain. A flash of inspiration: "This is a character puzzle! "

Chapter 115 Yizhen and

Huan Cang both said: "You don't even know any graphics, and you want to spell it out until the year of the monkey, the horse and the moon?

Ye Qingrang pondered for a moment and said, "I have an idea, maybe I can give it a try. " "After saying that, he stood up and directed everyone to retreat to the stone wall. He waved his right hand, and the square stones moved left and right under the direction of the spiritual energy. Because he didn't know the consequences of making a mistake, Ye Qingrang concentrated on it and thought twice before taking every step. , be extremely careful.

The more you do this, the more it consumes your mind. In just half an hour, Ye Qingrang felt that his eyes were sore, swollen and dry, and his mind was dizzy. The more carefully he described the symbol in his mind, the more blurry and unfamiliar it became. In the end, he could not be sure. Yes and no.