14

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 14

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

points Volume 14 Reading 14

Naturally, he inherited the mantle of his grandfather. Last night, he cured the old problem in Lin's leg with acupuncture.

Although it was only a temporary relief, Mr. Lin's long-term pain was gone, and his body suddenly felt lighter and more relaxed. At his age, he has everything, and what is more important than health.

Ye Qingrang's acupuncture skills are true, but they rely more on his own spiritual power, which cannot be said. In addition to treating Mr. Lin's legs, of course he also promised other benefits. Mr. Lin is a veteran in the world, how can he be willing to suffer a little loss.

Under the protection of Mr. Lin's forces, Ye Qingrang lived happily for another two days. He Chengshuang still didn't come back, and he became a little anxious. Suddenly there was a knock on the door, and Lao Jiang shouted outside the door: "Xiaoye, something happened to the boss!"

Ye Qingrang opened the door quickly, grabbed Lao Jiang and asked: "What's going on?"

Lao Jiang held a The dark thing had yellow light spots dancing on it. "Only the boss and I have this thing. It can be sent even if there is no signal. The yellow light means that you are being chased and are at a disadvantage, but you haven't been caught yet."

Ye Qingrang forced himself to calm down and analyzed: "No Signal? That means they probably fled into the mountains. Can you determine the range?"

Lao Jiang said: "This machine can only receive signals within a hundred kilometers and can emit vibrations within one kilometer. The boss must be If I want to rush back, I probably know which route he will take."

"Then let's set off now, just you and me. The Third Master's people must have been targeting us for a long time. There are too many people and we can't get out."

Lao Jiang I thought that two people were missing, but at the same time I felt that unless I brought a large number of people, it would be useless to add three or five more people, so I turned around and went to clean up the guys.

Ye Qingrang called Uncle Li and told him a good thing, asking him to restrain the remaining men of the third master. After thinking about it, he also said hello to Mr. Lin, went downstairs and got in the car with Lao Jiang. They drove into the dense forest where China and Myanmar meet at night, and drove along the road predicted by Lao Jiang. Soon the car entered an impassable area, and they could only abandon the car and walk. The Black Panther quietly followed Ye Qingrang.

Ye Qing kept his face calm, but in his heart he was extremely anxious. He was afraid that He Chengshuang would miss it because he did not follow the route that Lao Jiang thought. But Lao Jiang was very confident. He said that every time he encountered a crisis in the past, He Chengshuang would not take the main road and lead people to escape through this hidden line. They were both familiar with this road. There were also secret supply points set up by He Chengshuang along the way. Equipped with food and water.

I walked from midnight to dawn, and after a short rest, I continued walking for most of the day. At this time, the machine in Lao Jiang's pocket suddenly vibrated. Lao Jiang was overjoyed: "The machine has responded, and the boss is nearby!"