120

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read in Separate Volumes 120

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Reading

in Volumes 120

Ye Qingrang was silent all the way

home, He Chengshuang couldn't look past it, and asked, "Something on your mind?"

Ye Qingrang glanced at He Chengshuang and said angrily: "That Kang Chi, what do you want to do?"

"It's just a psychopath, what are you doing with him?"

"That's the trickle."

Hua Hanzhang sat in front and immediately added: "I know this person, when he was a child, his body was relatively weak, and he was very spoiled at home, but later he got better, but his temper is getting more and more eccentric, don't say it, the people in this deep house compound, it's really not normal to have a bad brain!" I'm not kidding you.

After

thinking about it, he said, "Do you know a kind of disease, that is, a person who wants to get what he wants will do everything possible to get it, and without asking the reason, is paranoid and would rather die together if he can't get it?" You said that he was always targeting He Chengshuang today, isn't it..."Suddenly seeing Ye Qingrang's face extremely bad, he suddenly didn't dare to say anything.

He Chengshuang suddenly sneered, and the cold hairs on Hua Hanzhang's back stood up, but he didn't see him say anything. The four of them had their own thoughts, and when they got home, they found that the lights in the house were still on, and Shen Mei and He Zhenhua were sitting in the living room.

Ye Qingrang walked up quickly: "Mom, Uncle He, why don't you sleep so late?"

Shen Mei got up with a smile: "Didn't you go to any banquet, I'm afraid that you young people won't be able to drink enough, so I made you a sobering soup."

Jiang Ruoyu hurriedly explained: "Aunt Shen, our current body, we can relieve hangover with a single operation of spiritual power!"

Hua Hanzhang hurriedly turned an elbow into his stomach and said, "You are so capable of sobering up the soup without your share, I am very dizzy, I must be drunk, Aunt Shen, you won't just do Qingrang's share, right?"

Shen Mei's lost face instantly became happy again, and she patted Hua Hanzhang on the shoulder: "You bully Ah Yu, everyone has a share, I'll take it out to the kitchen for you."

"Mom, I'll go get it with you."

He Zhenhua stopped everyone: "You all sit, it's enough for me to go alone."

Ye Qingrang pulled Shen Mei to sit down again, and said, "Mom, you can't sleep so late, it's not conducive to recuperation, and Uncle He won't stop you."

"Don't blame him, it's me who doesn't listen to persuasion."

Since Shen Mei moved over to live together, Ye Qingrang has not been out of the clinic, and it has been more than ten days in the blink of an eye, there are two elders at home, and the days have gradually become more and more similar, Shen Mei is more than enough but not enough, otherwise she can't wait to take care of all the trivial things in life for Ye Qingrang, when she ate the food cooked by Ye Qingrang for the first time, she couldn't stop her tears, and she didn't know where she thought of it.