3:15

It took a while to gather everyone and get them on the same wavelength, but they all managed to get across the street to the Sparrow Academy without killing or maiming eachother, which was quite a feat

It took a while to gather everyone and get them on the same wavelength, but they all managed to get across the street to the Sparrow Academy without killing or maiming eachother, which was quite a feat. Viktor and Klaus were the only two they couldn't locate.

When they got there, sitting in the familiar living room that was once their own, Allison took a seat by herself in the corner. Diego and Lila gratefully took home baked cookies from a tray Grace was handing out, looking more and more mechanical and robotic each time they saw her. Luther remained next to Sloane, the two now stuck at the hip, and Five stood with his hands languidly in his pockets examining the changes in the familiar room.

Lena brushed the crumbs off of her lap from where she sat perched on the arm of the ornate sofa, trying to get the sticky icing off of her fingertips.

She had gratefully accepted a cookie from the robot but halfway through eating it realised that her appetite had began to dwindle. Out of politeness she forced down the rest of the treat, rejecting any other offer of snacks.

A raven cawed and flew into the room as Fei entered with Ben in tow.

Her eyes naturally followed the bird as it circled above them, flapping it's wings and soaring down to land on the arm of a chair.

"Welcome. Please make yourselves at home." Fei addressed them all as she took a seat. The loyal bird perched next to her, watching them all with beady eyes, rather unsettlingly.

Lena eyed the two Sparrows warily at the new change in tone, not so easy to trust and forgive given the fact they were trying to kill them and then plot against them hours before - it had already caused so much of a rift between the two groups.

"Bitch, this is our home," Allison muttered under her breath.

She tiredly rubbed her brow, closing her eyes in dismay.

"Excuse me?" Fei asked with a fake smile.

She exchanged a look with Five as he took a seat beside her. She leant against his side, resting her arm on his shoulder from where she perched. Just the closeness of his body to hers had her breathing a little easier.

"Where the hell is Viktor and Klaus?" Diego wondered aloud.

"With our luck, probably Kugelblitzed by no- ow."

He shot his wife a sharp look as she pinched his arm.

A few amused glances were sent their way.

"You're a dark little dude sometimes," Diego noted, narrowing his eyes at the boy.

"Ooh, what happened to your hand?" Fei asked almost excitedly.

Hands clapping together sharply shut them all up.

They all stared at Ben who stood at the front of the room. "We don't have time for idle chit-chat. Everyone, sit down."

Lena didn't know if she liked this version of Ben Hargreeves, but she definitely admired his no-bullshit attitude.