1:33

When the siblings got to the cabin, the sound of the fire alarm greeted them as the car pulled into the driveway

They all raced inside to see Allison unconscious, blearily blinking her eyes while holding a throw against her bleeding throat. Luther crouched over her instantly, in a panic, shouting for help.

The cabin was trashed, glass shattered everywhere, a trail of scorched carpet leading off into the kitchen. The heavy smell of smoke lingered in the air and hit them all.

There were small, dying flames across the floor, barely fuelled enough to keep growing. Just lingering, flickering across the wood and carpet.

There was blood everywhere.

With Diego and Klaus behind Luther, trying to come to terms with the sight of their sister badly hurt, Five's head swivelled left and right as he stormed through the place, looking for something.

His eyes fell on the dull fire and he blinked onto the kitchen counter, reaching up and tearing the batteries out of the fire alarm and throwing it down to the floor. The silence hit them all, heavy.

"Lena?" He called out, eyebrows knitted in worry as he hopped down. He began stomping out the fire on the floor and Klaus helped, both of them coughing into their arms due to the smoke. "Lena?!"

"We need to get her back to mom." Diego said, running a hand down his face as he stared down at all the blood around his sister.

Five grew more frantic, trying to keep his composure but struggling as he blinked throughout the house to find his wife.

"Five?"

He continued searching the upper floor, blinking into each room, ignoring Klaus as he made sure he didn't miss her in the dark.

"Hey, Five!"

"What?" He yelled back, blinking back downstairs, his heart pounding.

His eyes scanned the room in search of Lena, expecting to find her there, but he only saw Klaus nervously chewing his fingernails in the smoky kitchen.

"What?" He asked again, throwing his arms out to the side in annoyance.

"Uh, I think she's outside."

Five's head snapped up. He fixed Klaus with a hard stare, the rest of his siblings looking over in confusion.

Klaus avoided eye contact and bounced on his heels, looking uncomfortable.

"What did you say?" His eyes scanned the mans nervous face rapidly.

Klaus cleared his throat, scratching the side of his neck, wincing. "I think she's outside."

"What do you mean you think-"

He cut himself off, cogs turning in his head as he stared at his brother. "Klaus," he said shakily, voice wavering even as he tried to keep it calm. "Can you see her?"